Part Twenty-Five

- Alli's POV -

- The Next Day -

'Is that the last box?' I asked, already knowing it was the last box, I handed the box to my dad, he placed it in the back of our car and closed the boot.

'It should be, the movers just left with everything else. Honey,' my dad said as he turned to my mom, 'is that everything?'

'Mhm, unless you left anything else inside?' She said as she opened the passengers door.

'Nope, it's cleared out.' I answered.

'Well then,' my dad said as he opened the door for me, 'what are we waiting for? Let's go!'

I grinned and slipped into the seat behind my parents, I pulled out my phone from my pocket and placed it in the cup holder on the middle seat, also checking that I had my iPod, iPad, earphones, pillow, and my teddy bear. The one Taehyung won for me at the mid-winter carnival the first time we went together.

'Wait,' my mom said quickly, 'don't we need to pick up all your work records?'

My dad sighed, 'That's right. Since the hospital is closing down they sent it to the makeshift offices across from that entertainment company...what was it?'

Entertainment company?

'BigHit?' I asked, my dad nodded.

'That's it! The building is across from there. It might take a while though.'

I suddenly began to feel nervous.

- Jin's POV -

It was still early but we had finished our morning practice already.

I laid on the floor of the dance room, panting and sweating from practice. Ever since the accident and the drama I began working harder, dancing more, singing more and letting all my anger out on my work.

Through my heavy breathing I heard my phone vibrate against the floor by the mirror, I sighed deeply and pulled myself up and over to my phone.

Alli: I'm outside, we're leaving now. Come out? Please?

'Hey, Alli's leaving now,' I called out to the others, 'she's waiting outside if anyone wants to say bye.'

Taehyung shot up and stared at me, 'Can I go?'

'I guess so.' I answered as I wiped my forehead.

'Are you going to say goodbye?' Taehyung asked, ready to leave through the door.

'Of course I am,' I sighed and grabbed a towel, drying myself, 'I just need to smell decent. I'll be out soon.'

I walked out the door and down the hallway towards the dorms.

Although she was leaving I didn't feel too disappointed about it, I knew we would see each other again. I argued with myself whether or not I should tell her now or later about how I feel about her, about how I have been feeling about her for years.

I looked out the dorm window and saw them leaving through the door to greet her, I quickly put on some deodorant and a spray of cologne before running across the room and halfway down the hall.

- Taehyung's POV -

Alli is outside.

I perked up, I didn't work too hard during practice so my sweat wasn't a problem. It's not like she hasn't seen me hot and sweaty before.

I found myself smiling as I walked towards the door, the others followed behind but Jin went back into the dorm.

But as the door got closer and closer a heavy feeling began to weigh down in my chest, causing my feet to not move as fast as they were before.

Namjoon accidentally hit into my shoulder due to my sudden new pace and forced me to trip forward.

'Whoa,' Namjoon said as he gripped my shoulders, 'sorry.' He apologised and continued to walk past with the others.

I stood there for a while and watched as they walked ahead of me.

I was excited to see her again, but sad about her departure. I didn't want her to leave, especially not after last night.

The others opened the door, I heard their voices and watched as they each had turns at hugging her. My heartbeat picked up and I ran down the hallway and pushed open the door.

She froze at the sight of me as I did to her.

My legs unfroze and carried me to her, I embraced her body and held her close to me. She buried her face in my neck and I dug my fingers through her hair as my other arm held the small of her back tightly.

For what felt like forever ended when she pulled away, but I pulled her back in and locked our lips.

The boys "ooh'd" and cheered sarcastically, forcing both of us to smile through the kiss.

I heard the door open and allowed my lips to slowly move away from hers as our eyes reopened.

'Jin.' she whispered and walked towards him.

He stepped back at her hug advance, throwing her off.

The expression on his face grew sad and angry, without saying a word he turned back around and re-entered the building.

Alli stepped back and turned to the rest of us, 'What...what's wrong with him?' She asked, her voice was soft and shook.

I shook my head and look over at the others, 'I don't know?'

'Neither,' Namjoon said, 'maybe he's just too upset to see you go?'

Alli sighed and forced a smile at us, she reached for my hand and our fingers locked. Our eyes met and hers began to gloss over, hiding her sadness. I knew she wanted to see him before she left.

'I'm so glad you're back,' she whispered and pulled me into another hug, 'Taehyung.'

My name on her tongue was like musical bliss.

'I'm glad we're back.' She smiled into my neck.

'I'm glad too.'

It was weird, almost as if she had forgotten about all the drama, completely blocking it out and forgetting it ever happened. Although to me it really didn't happen, I just woke up two years in the future as blind as a bat.

It was nice, but seeing her acting like this made me feel almost sad for her, I don't know why. But I'm glad she wasn't hurting anymore.

'I love you, Alli.' I whispered, and I meant it, I know I did love her now, and always did even if I don't remember anything, I still loved her.

'I love you too, Taehyung.'