Part Twenty-Three

[A/N: I'm currently going through past chapters and changing 'her' POVS to 'Alli's' POVS. Thank you for being so patient with me!

P.S: I know since the accident Taehyung has been really bipolar, but that CAN happen to people with brain injuries

Thank you for reading!]

-

- Alli's POV -

The lights in my room were dim as I stood and stared at my figure in the mirror.

I stared myself up and down, black heels, short black dress, and my hair flowing down my shoulders and chest. I sighed loudly and picked up my small black bag from my bed, pulling out my phone.

Jin: Be there soon, are you ready?

I twirled my fingers around my phone and hovered them over the keypad. I was nervous, scared, and worried. My fingers dared to type I can't do this, but I forced myself back to wanting him again. This is just one night, one last night together.

I'm ready.

I sent the text and shoved my phone to the bottom of my bag before slowly walking down the stairs.

'Beautiful.' My mom said as she placed her hand over her heart and held my dad's hand with her other hand. My dad nodded in agreement and they both watched me walk down the stairs.

'Going now?' My mom asked, I nodded and sighed deeply, 'are you okay?'

'Yeah, I'm fine,' I answered, 'just sad because this is the last time I'll be seeing my friends.'

'Honey,' my mom cooed and pulled away from my dad, embracing me, 'we're only moving a few hours away, and you kids have book face to keep in contact.'

I chuckled and pulled back, holding her shoulders, 'Seriously, mom? Book face?'

'Its Facebook, dear.' My dad laughed and placed his arm around her shoulder.

'Right, of course.' She laughed and rubbed my arm.

I heard Jin's truck pull up outside, 'They're here, I'll see you in a few hours.' I smiled and walked past them, grabbing my coat on the way out.

'Have fun!' They both said in unison as I closed the door behind me.

Jin's truck sat on the side of the road and Jin got out, he wore a suit with a black tie.

He looked good.

Really good.

He smiled and opened the door for me as I walked towards him, 'Good evening, ma'am. My name is Kim Seokjin and I will be your escort for tonight. Are you ready for a night of fine dining and wine?'

'Sure,' I laughed and poked his stomach before sliding into the front seat, 'where's Taehyung?' I said as I turned around and looked at the empty back seat.

Jin closed the door and ran around to the drivers seat, opening the door, 'I thought it would be a good idea to avoid the awkward silence on the way to the restaurant, you know?'

I buckled my seat belt and sighed, 'I understand.'

'Everyone is waiting at the restaurant,' Jin began, 'Namjoon and Jimin brought their girls as well.' He chuckled.

'Since when did they have girlfriends?' I asked in surprise and watched as Jin drove back onto the road, 'are they nice? Are they fans?'

'Uh well, Namjoon has been keeping her a secret, even from us so we had no idea up until last week. They met pre-debut, like you and Taehyung. He still hasn't told us the details, they're a pretty quiet couple but have no problem showing their affection for each other. And she became a fan, but she isn't crazy,' Jin laughed, 'she's like you so you'd like her.'