Part Twelve

- Taehyung's POV -

We all stood in a row with our heads lowered.

Our manager made us line up to give us a lecture. More like a beat down with words. I had no idea what was going on, no one was telling me anything.

'I watched the security cameras. What the hell do you think you boys were doing?!' He yelled, his voice boomed from all four walls of the practice room, 'and Taehyung!' He snapped.

'Sneaking out with a girl?! Seriously? She some sort of booty call fan? NO.'

What the hell?

'But, manager-nim I-'

'No "buts"!' He snapped, I had no idea what was going on.

A girl? I snuck out with a girl? Was it her? Was it Alli?

After being abused with words our manager left I wanted answers and I wanted them now.

'What the hell happened?' I said, almost yelling with anger in my voice.

Everyone just looked at each other in silence. My anger grew, something happened and they were refusing to tell me what exactly.

'Someone tell me something right now!' I demanded.

Namjoon rolled his shoulders and shrugged as he nervously scratched the back of his head, Hoseok leaned against the wall and slid down to the ground ignoring my question, Jin paced, and Yoongi sat with his head between his knees. Jimin was the only one looking at me.

'Jimin?'

'Well, what do you want to know?' He asked.

'Everything.'

I watched as the boys nervously exchanged looks.

'Everything??' Jimin asked.

'Everything,' I pushed, 'tell me why it's suddenly two years into the future when clearly it wasn't a few weeks ago, tell me why we suddenly have so much more work to do, tell me why you guys are so damn agitated all the time, and tell me where the hell she is!'

Jimin began to sit, I looked at him with furrowed eyebrows, he looked back up at me and sighed.

'You'll want to sit as well.'

- Jimin's POV -

Watching his facial expressions change as I explained the past two years to him was....unbearable. He really didn't remember any of it.

'We debuted?' He asked.

'Yeah, we did.'

'We have new songs? New dances?'

I nodded.

'Better get started, we have a lot of practicing to do.'

Weeks passed by fast and Taehyung was doing well with the dances, moments like this I was thankful for muscle memory. We didn't have to work so hard to help him remember, it was still a struggle though. Two years, gone. Just like that.

But we still didn't tell him about her. We couldn't, he still thinks they're just friends. If we tell him that he actually did pop the question and asked her out then he would want to be with her more instead of practicing for our upcoming shows, for our careers sake we didn't tell him. What he doesn't know can't hurt him.

- Jin's POV -

I hadn't talked to him since that night.

I didn't want to. I had no reason to, Jimin had already told him everything so I didn't have to say anything to him. I was still pissed off at everything that had happen. Everything was getting to me, every single little thing that happened was adding to the pile that was beginning to overflow.