Chapter Five

There are two imposters among us.
Everyone was shocked. Everyone apart from Nadwe and Socks, who shared the same smirk. I knew this would happen.

'Of course this would happen,' Socks spoke up, gaining everyone's attention. 'The reason we are on our way to Polus is to try prevent obstacles such as this. So as long as we stay calm and stick together, we can push through this.'
'Well said Socks,' answered Blaza. 'So let's have some breakfast then get into groups.'
***
They formed into the following groups:
Socks, Blaza and Meme
Nadwe, Juice, Laff
Dino, Woolf, Muffin, Tbh

'Wait!' called out Meme. 'Before we go off, can you all watch me do my Medbay scan? I want to prove I'm innocent.' Everyone rushed over to Medbay and watched Meme do his scan. Suddenly the lights went off and everyone ran to Electrical to fix them. By the time the lights had been fixed, a bang could be heard nearby. They turned around to see what had happened and instantly regretted it.
TW: GRAPHIC VIOLENCE
It was Dino's body. There was a bullet lodged in his emerald skin, scarlet liquid slipping under everyone's feet. His eyes were still wide open from shock, and his previously violet hoodie had now turned brown due to the vast amount of blood it had soaked in.
'I'm gonna be sick.'
Nadwe ran off, Joocie behind him. Woolf knelt down and closed Dino's eyes gently. It seemed like he was sleeping now. Only slightly.
'We should clean up,' muttered Tbh.
Woolf was still crouched at Dino's body. The others had never seen him show so much emotion before. Anger, confusion, upset. Woolf picked up Dino's body.
'Where are we taking him?' he asked shakily.
'We could cover him up in Medbay,' Meme responded. 'There's lots of space there.'

Woolf slowly walked to Medbay, everyone else (apart from Nadwe and Juice) behind him. He slowly placed Dino down and took off his hoodie, using it as a blanket to mask the bullet.
'It almost looks like nothing happened,' Woolf croaked with a weak smile.
But a lot had happened.
Someone had died.
Woolf's sad eyes turned to anger. He was going to find out who did this.

Everyone left Medbay and sat at the table in the middle of Cafeteria.
'Okay everyone,' said Socks. 'We now know that the imposters can sabotage lights. That probably means that they can also sabotage communications, oxygen and reactor so be prepared. They also kill crewmates.'
'Also,' said Blaza, 'Please can we let only a couple of people do lights next time. This prevents a stack kill and speeds up the process.'
Everyone separated to do their tasks. Nadwe pulled out a notebook, everyone's names listed. He crossed out his and Meme's name, and a thin line through Woolf's name. He was sure it wasn't him, but he had to be certain. He flipped a page and wrote:
Only 2-3 people do lights. Careful in electrical. Be prepared for anything.