Chapter Eleven

Heads. Time to go Laff.'
Laff was thrown off the ship. But was it an innocent person? They ran over to the screen.
Laff was ejected.

Nadwe ran down from Cafeteria, shrieking 'Communications is sabotaged!' The others waited anxiously by the screen.
'Is that working?' Nadwe yelled.
'It's working!'
Nadwe ran back up as the screen flickered back to life.

Laff was an Imposter. 0 Imposters remain.

So it was over. It was the end. Except they only had four people on ship, and they hadn't even reached Polus yet.
Blaza walked to Medbay. They hadn't sorted out Socks' body yet.
His body was nowhere to be seen.
'Blaza?'

13: 'Blaza?'
'Meme? Where is Socks' body?'
'Where are all the bodies?'
Sure enough, they looked over to see where Dino and Tbh were lined up. They too were gone.
Then they suddenly heard Nadwe.
'Muffun! I'm so glad you're okay!'
Meme and Blaza joined Nadwe in Cafeteria, who was watching Nadwe and Muffin hugging. But wasn't Muffinmeant to be dead?
Was it possible that they were all having the same dream? Probably not. Maybe they were all going insane. However Blaza still jumped when he heard a familiar voice behind him. He turned around to see Socks.

He looked completely healthy. No blood stains. No holes. All limbs intact. Blaza ran over and hugged him. He felt warmth, not that cold feeling like in most dreams. He was real. Blaza started to cry tears of joy. He hadn't left.
A voice echoed through the Skeld. It came from the large screen, which was no longer smashed.
'STIMULATION COMPLETE.'
'THIs wAS a stIMuLATion?!' yelled Dino. 'I honestly thought I died!'
'Me too,' muttered Woolf. 'And be quieter bozo, you're hurting my ears.'
'Whatever furry.'
'You're the furry.'
'No. You are.'
'You're both furries, so stop arguing,' smiled Juice.
'Blaza?'
'Yes Meme?'
'I'm sorry I didn't believe you.'
'It's okay. At least we still have each other.'
Socks smiled.
'Guys. Polus is up ahead.'

Everyone ran to the large window. Sure enough, there was a small planet now visible.

Red lights started to flash in the ship, causing panic to rise.
'What's going on?'
'Guys...' Nadwe said nervously. 'I think the reactor is overheating.'