Chapter Six

Be prepared for anything.

Woolf himself was stressing out. He had a feeling he would be next to die. It was like he could feel death whispering on his neck, but would turn around to see nothing.

Am I going insane? he wondered as he completed his download task in Electrical.
Now renamed Death Central.
He was on edge, but it wasn't a task you could just hurry.
So he stared at the little figure running across the screen, picking at dead skin with his chipped fingernails. He looks a bit like Dino, he thought. He heard a scream nearby so stopped his task, to see Tbh's bloody head at his feet. Just as he was about to report, Meme ran into electrical.

'Guys! Tbh is dead!' he called out to the ship, maintaining eye contact with Woolf. It was a glare that shot pains all through Woolf's body.
Shit. He thought he killed Tbh.
***

Meme: So Woolf, care to explain yourself?
Woolf: Please, it wasn't what it looked like...
Meme: Oh really? Then what were you doing with Tbh's head? Where's the rest of his body?
Woolf: I don't know!
Meme: You were going to dispose of the head like you did the rest of the body, aren't you?
Socks: Meme, let him explain.
Woolf: I was doing my download task when I heard a scream. I looked down and saw Tbh's head at my feet.
Nadwe: I don't think it's Woolf. Somebody from Medbay or Security could have vented and framed Woolf, but both Muffin and Woolf were in electrical so it could be either of them...Why is this so difficult?
Laff: All I know is that Meme is safe.
Blaza: We should skip vote. We don't have any evidence and we can't risk losing innocent people.
***
Most people skipped, apart from two votes for Woolf. Although, they were anonymous, Woolf knew that Meme was one of them. He could feel his killer glare burning the back of his head.

Nadwe took a note to watch Muffin and Woolf at the back of his notepad. He saw Joocie shaking in the corner. He edged over slowly.

'Jjuice? Are you okay?'