Chapter 13

!!DISCLAIMER!!
this chapter might contain sensitive contents, including r18 scenes, which might be uncomfortable or rather triggering to other readers pero tuwang tuwa naman kayo sa ganyan kaya sige basa well:]

(What happens inside the novel stays inside the novel, quiet lang kayo sa mga nilalang na hanggang au lang)

REIVEN'S POV**

If nakakamatay lang siguro pagkakasala, ngayon palang pinaglalamayan na ako.

I try my best to contain myself pero di ko rin talaga mapigilan when it comes to her.

I know it's wrong, but di lang naman siguro ako ang mali saming dalawa.

We both wanted it.

Mali pero it was a decision we both chose. It was our own actions that led to this.

Call me narcissistic, but at this moment, I don't even care about her boyfriend anymore, I want her to myself at this certain moment.

I can't disclose what I actually feel at the moment, but I just let it go.

The heat inside me kept on rising every time I heard her whimper or make noises.

Pulls me to keep asking for more.

"G-gosh, Rei..." she uttered as her grip on my arm got tighter.

I've already lost my composure, I just let my body do what my mind wants.

I leaned in closer to her neck, slightly giving it soft kisses, which made West tilt her head to the side.

She looks so pretty, especially when aroused. I like seeing her like this the most.

I ran my hand down her abdomen and lower as I kept eye contact with her.

The flush of red across her face makes her features much more admirable.

It's too bad na kay Art sya napunta instead of me.

"Why can't you choose me?" I asked softly as I lift her shirt up before leaning unto her chest, planting deep kisses.

Her hand gripped onto my head, lightly pressing me down, asking for more.

"Didn't quite catch that..." she said, accompanied by heavy breaths.

I let out a soft chuckle before looking up to her again while my fingers fiddle with her bare chest.

"Im asking if you're liking what I'm doing," I denied, changing what I actually said.

She paused for a moment, then scoffed.

"I'd be lying pag sinabi kong you're not good at this."

"Even if you lie, your body says the otherwise," I replied, making her laugh a little.

"You know me well," she said.

I sat up and lifted her thighs before placing them both on my shoulders, giving me a better view.