I : CHAPTER 1

I'm sick at home waiting for my friend to call me. She had the flu and gave it to me. She didn't know she had it and I got really sick. My immune system is very weak. I'm still sick after 3 weeks now I could tell that I wasn't going to be sick for very long after thisaap. The reason I want her to call me is because she was meeting Walker scobell. I couldn't go since I was sick. I was kinda sad but at least I was going to speak to Walker.

15 minutes later I heard my phone ringing I got up and got it I made sure I didn't look as bad as I did when I was really really sick. The facetime call was loading I went to my desk and turned on the lamp.

Ana looked at the camera and smiled

" I'm legit almost there I can see him" she whispered yelled while giggling. She didn't want to meet Walker she wanted to meet Aryan she loved him so much.

Ana was 16 and I'm 14 she loved the percy series I swear she always wanted to watch it all the time

" How many people are there" I asked fixing ( h/c ) hair . I started to fix my clothes aswell" there's 3 I'm the last one in the line I waited 3 and a half hours I'm so excited" she said looking at her phone" Wow you look good" she said putting her eyes in the camera" thanks ana you look really good as well. I said fixing my hair some more giggling" omg I'm the only on left " she said I gasped and grabbed my phone" girl you better let me talk to Walker or at least let me get a picture" I said anxiety kicking in, I'm not even there and I'm scared.

I took a deep breath and made sure I looked presentable

I was watching closely she was walking to one of the cast members it was Walker I was so scared.

She started talking to him for like 2 minutes then she brung the phone up to walkers face he smiled I almost died. I was cheesing Soo hard" are you the girl Ana is bragging about" he said grabbing the phone only having his eyes in the camera looking at the camera then at me" I guess I wouldn't want her to be talking about anyone else" I said giggling putting my eyes in the camera as well" she legit just left to go talk to Aryan she didn't want Anything to do with me" he said looking at her than back at the phone" how'd you like the series" he asked" it's really good ana won't stop watching it over and over again" i Said putting my phone back up and leaning over my desk to take a fun cute picture he posed he put a peace sign up and put a poker face on i took three pictures.

"She is still talking" he said proping
The phone up and fixing his suit I took a screenshot" HEY, I didn't look good In that" he said fixing his suit jacket while rizzing up the camera.

" I'm not even screen recording why are you doing that " I said laughing moving out of the camera" Then screen record cuz I wanna be famous" he said walking back then walked to the phone very sassy, I started screen recording he started model walaking back and forth.

That's when I heard Ana's voice getting close to the phone that when Walker walked to the phone and picked it up" bye y/n I'll see you at the next meet and greet" he said winking at the camera he handing ana her phone.

As ana walked away I heard Walker yell" BYE Y/N SEE YOU NEXT TIME" I heard him yell " BYE WALKER " I Yelled back.

" You and him became friends quick" she said " I know we are just like best friends " I said looking at the pictures we took" when is the next meet and greet"i asked getting up to take some medicine " next week on monday" she said when I first got the flu I got covid tested 3 times to make sure.

Today was Friday so I probably shouldn't be sick.
" He was so nice, and even winked at me" she said talking to herself" he winked at you, now your in love" I said taking an Advil and some liquid medicine" I dont wanna be delusional, but I felt like we had a connection but i bet every girl felt that ig" she said sighing"you fell like that because your in love with that boy" I said coughing at the end of the sentence" i know i just dont wanna be a creep, its so weird cuz i know he doesn't really date fans" she said getting into her car and putting her phone up so i could see her driving." Ana don't overthink, if you feel that way you aren't crazy you just saw the obvious" I said gassing her up

" what about you and Walker" she asked as she turned her blinker on to turn left"we took pictures and we were just being silly" I said walking to my room to get some rest I then saw a notification on my phone say Walker was live" ana walker is live" I said" bye girl" she said knowing I would hang up I pushed the hang up button and went straight Instagram I click his profile he was still at the venue he was sitting down it was 75,000 people in there" hi guys I'm just adding some people to talk to I'm bored" I gasped i got out of my bed a turned on my led lights I went to my desk and started fixing my hair again and I put in a request and hopped he added me i just put on jewelry like rings and a f/c jeweled necklace that's when I saw something pop up on my phone screen it said would you like to join this live I let out a kinda loud scream I then clicked yes I saw myself on the screen"YOU GUYS IT Y/N" he said " hi everyone, hi Walker" i said" are you coming to the bext meet and greet" he asked

" I have no clue I'm still sick but hopefully I can because I have a ticket" I said looking for some more rings to put on" what is your favorite color" he said looking at the chat then looking at me" f/c" I said showing rings I have on which had my favorite color on them"overhyped show?" They asked" omg everyone is going to hate me for this I think Ginny and Georgia" I said laughing walkers jaw dropped" no comment " he said moving out of the camera" sorry y'all the show kinda boring" she said" favorite childhood show" he asked.

" Um avatar the last airbender or doc McStuffins" I said he all of a sudden was serious" no Sofia the first?" He asked.I laughed at his sudden seriousness" I watched her all the time but those are my favorite" every one she is about to get blocked"he said standing. " I giggled" dont block me she is definitely top three" I said putting both my hands up.

" HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER I LOVE YOU ALL 💕💕"

Next chapter tomorrow