19: CHAPTER 19

We had decided not to invite her over to make up a different plan.

We decided to catch her in the act so i just invited Brooklyn and Walker over.

They both were in the living room.

"Ok so this is the plan, the next time she dms you screenshot it " i said and as soon as i let that last word leave my mouth i heard a ding come from his.

We all looked at each other

" That's her isn't it " I asked he picked up his phone and looked at it and nodded his head.

So we made a plan that they would meet at a hotel and we would hide there before she could get there.

We chose a hotel that was a little farther from the house.

She text him while we were walking into the building telling him that she would be there in 15 minutes.

We hurried up to the wrong and find some very good hiding spots to record.

Once me and Brooklyn find some good hiding spots and some good angles that's when we heard the hotel door unlocking.

As she walked in you can see that she was wearing some jeans and some platform boots.

We started recording and as soon as she sat to kiss him we both slowly came out of our hiding spots and looked at her.

" Y'all this is blackmail at its finest, what are you doing " I asked.

" He doesn't want you anymore leave " she said raising her hand up and moving it back and forth as a shoo movement.

Walker got up and pushed past her

" You are blackmailing me for something that was so common and I'm just now realizing it " he said.

" I hate you all don't ever contact me again " she said grabbing her bag but before she can walk to the door I grabbed her arm.

" Nobody ever contacted you you decided to bring yourself into something that had nothing to do with you " and ask that last word left my mouth before I can even think my right hand slapped her.

I was surprised but I wasn't I shrugged and she grabbed her bag from the floor and jogged out of the room.

This was the first time in forever where I could actually stand up for myself.

I outted her on my Instagram story.

After that we all went home and we watched a couple of movies on my TV.

The post even got on shade room

Crazy cuz it's not a that big of a deal but it is.

Then I got to text my mom telling me that she will be home the next day.

After Brooklyn left me and Walker just spend time together because a lot of stuff had happened and of course of a month and we just needed to figure it out.

He decided if he ever need to do anything he would tell me.

We decided that since we were dating it was finally time to make it public.

He posted it on his story and tagged me and then I posted it on my story.

We didn't get on our phones for the rest of the night

We stayed up till about 2:00 a.m. watching elf because Christmas was right around the corner in 3 months.

He fell asleep on the couch and I didn't feel like waking him up so I just went to my room and went to sleep.

Once I woke up in the morning I could tell that my phone had blown up I had got texts from all of my other friends asking about our relationship but I didn't answer and that post got on the shade room as well.

When I woke up and went downstairs I thought he had left but he was still sleep.

I got on my phone and ordered some waffle House.

It seems like all the drama I had calmed down but I didn't want to put it out into the universe so we'll drama can come my way so I just prayed that there wouldn't be too much drama.

I then heard a knock at the door and remember that my mom said that she was going to be home.

" Shit , dammit " I walked over to Walker and tapped him telling him to go upstairs in my room.

He ran up the stairs and then I made some more foot steps just seem like I just came from upstairs I started rubbing my eyes to make them look like I just woke up even though I did.

I opened the door and there was my mom looking at her phone checking for emails and then she looked up and hugged me.

" Hi baby " she said.

" Hi Mom, do you know when dad will be home? " I asked checking the door dash out to see if the food was on the way.

" Tomorrow actually in the house is looking pretty good,did you clean? " She asked putting her keys in the drawer and put in her purse on the island.

" Just a little bit I've been out with my friends a little bit so I haven't been in the house much " I said.

"Well I'm cooking a big dinner tonight, because I'm starving I couldn't really get anything over there the lines were so long" she said laughing.

" Well I missed you so much, when we are next trip be " I asked.

" June 15th of next year " she said I was so excited to spend more time with my mom because it's one of the longest break she's had yet.

I went upstairs to my room to see Walker laid out in the star fish position on his stomach sleep.

( this chapter wasn't hard at all but it's a lot of stuff going on right now but I will make sure to update your anytime I can and if you want to know when I'm going to update please go follow my Instagram account and go check out my other story it's a Percy Jackson book)

Insta - brkyn_spam