6: CHAPTER 6

It's been a couple of weeks since we went to the venue and me and Walker haven't talked since then.

He was so busy with his job so I decided to leave him to that away from him to text me or call me but it never happened.

That's when I found out there was a new girl on the cast for the second season of the Percy Jackson series.

I didn't really care to be honest till I heard that they were dating I didn't really want to jump to conclusions because a lot of people say a lot of things but turns out it was true.

It bothered me but at the same time it didn't so I just moved on with my life.

I was just blinded by the fact that I knew he wasn't interested so I backed off.

That's when I got to text from Instagram while I was laying in my bed reading a book I just got from a library.

I KNOW I WAS A LITTLE MEAN but I didnt feel like talking and i was reading PLUS

I KNOW I WAS A LITTLE MEAN but I didnt feel like talking and i was reading PLUS. I don't like texting people's boyfriends it makes me feel weird.

I put my phone in the charger and went to the back about 4 dings my phone when I got back. I powered off my phone and said it face down and started reading again.

I honestly did feel bad but I didn't really feel like talking at that time and it's just a lot going on and I can't really process it by talking to anyone.

I hear somebody come to the front door knowing both my parents are asleep I honestly got so scared.

I ran over to my bathroom but then I heard a familiar voice.

It was Brooklyn and she came to my house.

I'll let out a huge sigh and walked out of my room. I saw her coming up the stairs i closed my door and walked to my lamp by my bed and turned it off. I quickly got into my bed i heard a knock on my door.

I didn't answer and then I heard my door open and close i heard someone walking to my bed then i felt someone jump onto my bed.

" HELLO " She said hugging me i acted sleep. She then pouted. She got up and started jumping on my bed screaming bruno mars at the top of her lungs.

I hut her leg and she fell into criss cross apple sauce.

" Walker texted me about what you said,he sent me screenshots" she said she looked in my drawer to see where my remote was.

" I don't care I don't really feel like talking to him anyways" i said turning over and pulling the cover over my head.

"Did you block him?" She asked shaking me then fake falling off of the bed.

I laughed at her rolling " no I just stopped texting him but he left me on seen" i said taking the remote out of the nightstanding it to her.

"Are you always like this and I or is it just like that for you." I said sitting up grabbing my rubix cube off of my night stand.

" My birthdays tomorrow " she said side eyeing me and standing up.

I totally forgot her package was coming in in the morning and I wasn't really thinking about that.

" Did you forget " she asked getting back on ny bed.

" Sorry ive just been in my own world " i said. She rolled her eyes and got off of my bed.

" Yea being in your own world, you know you need get your shit together because honestly it's been weeks " she said.

" Brooklyn i am really sorry though" u said pushing the cover off of me.

" My birthday is really important and you know that, you really need to get your shit together" she said putting her crocs back on and grabbing her phone.

" Where are you going " i said putting the  remote on the nightstand.

" Somewhere where i can celebrate my birthday " she Said opening the door.

" Thats not fair though i have a lot of shit  going on" i said getting up.

" Yea walker thats all going going on up there " she said pointing at my forehead.

" But its ok for you to vet mad at ne for forgetting your birthday, Such a fucking hypocrite.

She opened my door and ran downstairs as I was trying to put on some slippers I just heard the front door slam I didn't know she was going to get that angry about a birthday.

I heard an engine start up and drive away as quickly as possible before I can even get down the steps.

I do feel really bad because I hate it when she missed my birthday.

I went to my phone powered it back on to see when her package will be shipped.

They said I can change the address if I would like and it will be shipped by the next morning at 8:30 I changed the address to her address and make sure a little note will be in there just to make her happy.

Sometimes I feel bad because she is right the only thing I have on my mind is Walker I just need to get out of the house and take care of myself and hang out with my friends.

I powered my phone back off took my remote off the dresser and just started watching random videos on YouTube.

I honestly let the guilt settling because I feel really bad knowing that she didn't have anyone to celebrate her birthday with.

And she confided in me to celebrate every birthday that she had every experience with one of her best friends.

I wanted to take her out to a restaurant or sky zone but I just got caught up in this girlfriend mess that I don't realize that I'm not even hanging out with my best friend a lot even though she's been there for me.

I reaching to my nightstand and grabbed a melatonin. I took two and let them settle in I wasn't as sleepy as I thought I was going to be.

Brooklyn was the only real friend that I had at this moment in time.

But I'm always messing something up when it comes to friends and relationships.

I can honestly see why she's mad at me because she knows that her birthday is one of the special moments of her life and I forgot plus I know how she feels.

I wanted to text her but that's when I dozed off into a deep sleep but my mind kept racing thinking that I lost a friend...

( Sorry i was late wattpad is always getting updated and i couldn't get into my account and i got reslly scared UPDATES EVERY MONDAY WEDNESDAY AND FRIDAY 9:30 PST 😭😭 LOVE YALL FRR THANKS FOR 1,70K FR IM SO FUCKING THANKS YALL😁😭😭 )