4: CHAPTER 4

I woke up to a load alarm I looked at the time it was 4:30 i laughed because it felt like i had a good 10 hours of sleep but I only got 6 hours

I got up and walked to the kitchen and got me a cold water bottle from the fridge.

I went back to my room and grabbed the outfit i was going to wear on the plane I yawned and went to the bathroom to wash my face.

Once i got to done i grabbed my face towel and dried it off.

I went back to ny room and grabbed my phone i saw a notification from Brooklyn saying she just got up and she was going to be there in 45 minutes. I sat down and put my hair up.

I went to my closet and grabbed the dresses it was in a long white bag to protect it i grabbed it and laid it on the bed.

I grabbed my outfit and slid the black hoodie on and some random pj pants.

I grabbed some uggs from my closet. I went over to my to bed and sat down and grabbed my portable charger it was 5:15 thats when i heard a honk Brooklyn texted me and told me she was outside.

I grabbed my luggage and my charger and my portable charger and the dress.

I ran out of the house and saw her car she unlocked her door i put my luggage in the trunk and my dress in the back seat

I was soo tired i wanted to fall asleep.

That's when i got a text from walker i laughed and opened the text.

I turned my phone off and saw Brooklyn pull up to the airport i sighed

" I didn't know the airport was this close" i said having a temper tantrum i rolled my eyes.

" Stop being a big baby let go these are non refundable tickets" she said getting out of the car and grabbing her luggage and mine.

I got out of the car and walked to the back door and grabbed our dresses i was so mad because i was so fucking tired.

Once we got everything we walked to the door of the airport i sighed.

15 minutes later

After we went through security we sat down it was 5:45 and i was soo tired Brooklyn was on her phone giggling I looked at her phone she moved her phone to her chest.