5 - CHAPTER 5

After we took pictures and i scrolled through Instagram. I haven't seen Brooklyn since her pictures.

I looked around now that I notice i haven't seen aryan walker leah or Brooklyn.

I texted her.

I almost had a heart attack l thought the left me.

So thats when i decided to text walker because i still had no idea where he went, I just wanted to make sure he was safe.

I was actually baffled because everything was on video i then see Brooklyn walk up.

" Sorry i just really had to piss" she said fixing I noticed a strong cologne coming from her " whats that smell" i asked letting my hand hang to the side and letting my other hand grab my elbow.

She shrugged and looked away i let it go and then started texting walker.

" What the fuck why is she here" i said turning to Brooklyn she raised her eyebrows" Who?" She asked rubbing her arms it was getting kinda chilly " ana she is lying her ass off to walker " i said as i started texting him back.

" Yea she is kinda fucking insane " i said turning off my phone rolling my eyes i grabbed Brooklyn arm and started to to look for walker and we were walking to the bathroom we see walker still talking to ana.

We started walking over to them That's when ana's demeanor changes dramatically i tilt my head her boyfriend looks so tired i tapped walkers shoulder, he turned around.

" You ready to go? " I asked he nodded " you're leaving with this crazy bitch" ana said i sighed i just wanted to leave with or with walker i will just leave because this bitch is crazy.

" Crazy? You should be the last because you are so fuckin bipolar i can't handle it." I said trying to walk away.

" Ok and i can be bipolar but putting your hands on me is going too far." She said wiping her fake tears.

" That's what i mean You're wiping the makeup off your face there are no tears lets be so fr right now " i said turning around to see her face fully thats when i heard a yelp we all turned around to see ana's mom.

She didn't really see her mom at first all she heard was yelling I looked at Ana and laughed"someone's in deep shit"I said grabbing Brooklyn's hand and running past Ana's mom we saw we saw Leah and we waved she laughed and waved back while she was taking pictures.

We waited by the exit of the red carpet where the paparazzi were still standing waiting to take pictures of all the other celebrities.

That's when I heard Brooklyn's phone ding.

She opened her phone and checked the text that she just got and looked around and just closed her phone.

I ordered an Uber since I didn't see Walker or Leah or ayran we were going to leave it was going on 8:30

I was just sitting there getting ready to get into my Uber when Brooklyn ran off somewhere I canceled the Uber and ran after her but I lost her in the matter of 2 minutes.

I tried texting her multiple times but she wasn't answering she left me on red for 10 minutes