8: CHAPTER 8

Walker finally left and flew back and i didn't have anyone to talk to.

I felt very bad and felt like i was the villain in my own story.

I got up from my thoughts as soon as  I turned my head i saw someone standing in my door frame.

It was Brooklyn and she had her hands on her hip looking at me like she knew that she was so correct.

" So whatcha thinking bout "she said crossing her legs and standing like my mother would every day before school.

"Nothing, just deep in thought" I said slowly getting up and sitting on the edge of my bed letting my feet dangle.

She rolled her eyes as if she knew I was lying.

"You're such a fucking liar " she said moving her head to the left as if she was annoyed" do you want him?"

She said finally letting her right foot hit the ground and slowly stepping forward and letting her left hand hit her side.

I slowly nod thinking that if I actually wanted this boy and he actually had a girlfriend this would be really bad and this would be a very bad situation..

She audibly gasped, she looks very disappointed in me but she didn't know that that wasn't actually his girlfriend it was just for the press and for people who actually wanted them to get together.

" Are you actually insane, he has a girlfriend y/n!" She said taking a step back with her hands on her head like she was getting pulled over by the police and they had a gun pointed at her.

" You don't have any idea what's going on so you shouldn't have an opinion" i said standing. She took to her head and raised one of her eyebrows.

" So I shouldn't have an opinion on you wanted somebody else's boyfriend?" She asked stepping forward and letting both her hands fall and her heels on the floor.

" You don't get what's going on so why should you have an opinion on something that you're not going through" i said my arms making a was like I was confused and shrugging my shoulders.

" The 10 amendments exist I don't need anyone's permission to have an opinion on anything and everything and the fact that you don't know that and you don't care that he has a girlfriend shows me how fucked up you actually are" she said stepping back out onto the hardwood floors as I heard a creek.

She walked down the stairs and I followed behind her.

" You don't get to have an opinion on everything some things need to be kept to yourself" i said almost tripping down the steps as if God was giving me a signal to shut up.

She turned around slowly and looked at me dead in my face" sometimes I wonder who the hell gave you the right to say anything to me that you're saying right now but it's all fine just don't come running to me when all this gets pushed right back into your face" she said sliding her shoes back on and grabbing her birkin bag.

" You're just going to leave because I said you can't have an opinion?" I said she turned around with the funniest look on her face.

" Who the fuck are you to tell me that I can't have an opinion when you're the obsessed one always thinking about a boy but never thinking about their friend that's what used to be focusing on instead of telling me that I shouldn't have an opinion "

She said while opening my front door stepping out and slamming it to where my circle mirror that was right across from it almost fell and shattered.

We have never argued this much especially over someone that I've liked.