14: CHAPTER 14

After I got home from the little dinner we had I kinda felt relieved because I got the boy I liked back and my best friend back.

I missed them both so much because they were my friends and we used to talk all the time but we just stopped because of some stupid drama.

The police had left And they said they will update me on who they found after they did an investigation

It took me a minute to get everything together in situated in my room but I eventually got to making my bed so I can lay down and be comfortable.

It was around 10:00 and that's when the of police station called me.

They had updated me on who is in the house and the stuff that I have lost during The invasion.

But we all know who that was Ana.

I decided not to care because nothing but one of my phone charges were stolen so.

I went to sleep and forgot about it for the rest of the night.

I woke up to my phone ringing I didn't want to answer it but I got up and looked at the time it was 3:00 on the Dot.

It honestly scaredme but I answered the phone and it was Walker.

" You didn't tell me anything about you leaving the country " he said I didn't really comprehend it but I made a face.

" Who the hell said I was leaving the country" I said knowing all the drama was just about to restart but I wasn't going to let it.

" You posted it on your social media " I went to Instagram and saw that I was logged out and I only had spam accounts.

I told Walker what to do and to post it on his social media to report my page so I can get taken down and it couldn't steal money from people and things like that.

I was woke for about 2 hours and the sun rose around 7:00 so I decided to get my rest in.

When I woke up I had two missed calls from Walker and he sent me a screenshot of tickets to Disneyland. I almost fell to the ground because I love Disneyland it was just to packed sometimes.

And it was today at 4:00.

I called him and it took about two rings for him to answer.

" Hey , did you see my text " he asked I nodded.

" When do we have to be there " i asked " you have until tomorrow at 10:00 our plane leaves at 11:30.

Be personally I didn't really like leaving my hometown but I really love Disneyland and I found out that Halle Bailey was going to be performing the song under the Sea for The Little mermaid.

For the second time.

" Is anyone else going ? " I said rubbing my eyes and slowly getting off of my bed and turning my camera off.

" Nope, just us we are going to have so much fun. " I stopped where I was at because I thought he was going to at least bring Leah or something.

" Ok, can i call you back?" I asked.

"Yea,sure." He said he hung up and I immediately went to text Brooklyn because I really feel right about this.

" He said he hung up and I immediately went to text Brooklyn because I really feel right about this