Epilogue

"Oh my god!" I screamed pushing myself to sit up in bed. "Oh my god!" I screamed again.

Ryder rushed into our bedroom holding a black iron skillet. He was making breakfast. "What?! What happened?!" He asked looking around wildly.

"The baby!" I screeched excitedly. "The baby just kicked!"

Ryder dropped the skillet to the wood floor with a loud thud. "What?" he asked quietly.

"Ry, our baby just kicked. For the first time!" I squealed excitedly.

Ryder climbed into bed beside me. I took his hand in mine and placed it on my swollen belly where I had felt the baby kick.

Ryder gasped when the baby kicked hard against his hand. "Oh my god." he whispered. He turned to look at me. "That's our baby."

I leaned forward and kissed him gently. "That's our baby." I affirmed.

I laid my hand over his where it still laid on my baby belly. Another strong kick.

"I think we may have a little soccer player on our hands." Ryder cooed. "Just like his mommy and daddy." He continued just talking to the baby. "You're going to grow up and be a soccer star just like your daddy. You've already got the game winning kick."

Watching Ryder talk to the baby inside me caused tears to well in my eyes; tears of absolute joy. Ryder reached up and wiped them away. "Aw, baby. What's the matter?"

"I love you, Ryder." I whispered.

Ryder leaned forward and pressed his lips to mine in a loving kiss. "I love you, Erin Daniels." He leaned down and kissed my belly. "And you my mini Daniels."

"What do you think? Boy or girl?" I asked Ryder. We had decided to not find out the gender of our child. We wanted a complete surprise. Personally, I wanted a daughter. She'd be a complete daddy's girl.

"With a kick like that, totally a boy." Ryder said confidently. "But either way, our baby will be absolutely perfect."

Alright ladies and gentlemen, that is officially the end of But Why Not? Thank you guys so so much for your support for this book and The Boy At My Window. I could not have done this without you guys. I love y'all so so much.

Now for a very important question, would you like there to be a third book? I'm tossing around some ideas but only if y'all would like a third book. Just let me know!

Thank you guys again so much for your support.

Avery

But Why Notजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें