𝙱𝙾𝙽𝚄𝚂

𝙱𝙾𝙽𝚄𝚂:

Estella graciously extended an invitation to Peeta, welcoming him into the confines of her room within the District 5 chamber. The atmosphere buzzed with a sense of camaraderie, as Iphegnia, playing the role of the perfect host, ensured their guest was well taken care of, offering an array of snacks and drinks. Aries, despite a momentary hesitation, acquiesced to leaving Estella alone with another male, in this case, Peeta. His concerns were partially assuaged when he observed Peeta's unmistakable feelings for Katniss, but a lingering unease remained.

Dennis, on the other hand, proved to be less interested in the social gathering, staying for a mere minute before succumbing to the allure of a drink-filled escape from the room's confines. Aries, torn between protective instincts and the desire to trust Estella's judgment, found solace when Iphegnia decided to linger, becoming an unexpected but welcomed addition to the trio.

As the sands of time sifted away, the three individuals forged an unlikely camaraderie within the intimate space of Estella's room. Iphegnia, embodying the spirit of a gracious hostess or, as Aries humorously put it, channeling her inner housewife, engaged in a delightful venture of pampering. Peeta found himself subject to Iphegnia's whims, indulging in snacks and drinks while undergoing an unexpected transformation—his nails becoming an unexpected canvas for Iphgenial's artistic endeavors, whether he liked it or not.

Meanwhile, Estella reclined on Peeta's lap, a face mask adorning her features, immersing herself in the pages of Iphegnia's fashion magazine. The room, filled with a blend of laughter, chatter, and the occasional sound of nail polish bottles, became a haven of relaxation and connection. 

The gentle hum of conversation filled the room as Estella, Peeta, and Iphegnia enjoyed the peculiar harmony of their impromptu gathering. Iphegnia, still diligently at work on Peeta's nails, couldn't resist injecting some humor into the atmosphere. "So, Peeta, ever thought about a career change to hand model?" she teased, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

Peeta chuckled, looking at his newly painted nails, "Well, I guess I never thought about it, but I have to admit, they're looking pretty good." Estella, reclining on Peeta's lap, couldn't help but join in the banter, "Maybe you can showcase your nail art skills in the next Hunger Games. A little distraction strategy, perhaps?"

Aries, who decided he had been long gone from Estella appeared by the door frame, leaning against it with a bottle of beer half drank in his hold. "What did I miss?" he inquired, eyeing Peeta's adorned nails. And instantly his eyes frown in amusement.

Peeta proudly displayed his hand, "Just a little makeover courtesy of Iphegnia."

"So nothing much." Aries comments boldly, straightening himself as he walks away. He spoke out loud for the other three to hear, "Since Peeta's playing 'self-care' with you girls. I'm going to get Katniss and dare her to drink til drunk!"