Chapter 9 呪 A Cursed Number 1

"It's fine now... Why?"

"BECAUSE I AM HERE!" All Might wore a maddened expression.

I noticed that everyone, including the villains were distracted and swooped down at midoriya and had my shikigami hawk grab him, then I had it fly back to where we left Asui and Mineta as quickly as possible.

I sat down on my butt, exhausted.

"We're saved now right? It's over isn't it?" I said between breaths.

Unfortunately, Midoriya didn't give me an answer.

However my hope rekindled once I saw All Might vanish from sight and take out many of the minor villains attacking some of the students.

He began walking forward, his feet crashing down heavily with each step. "Have no fear, students." All Might said, ripping off his tie, "Because, I am here."

The man we were fighting looked up at the hero, "After all this waiting....the heroic peace of trash shows his face." All Might threw his coat aside. The villains were now beginning to become nervous. They hadn't been face-to-face with a hero such as All Might.

"I've never seen him in person before." One of the villains shuddered.

"He's so huge..." Another stated.

"Shut up, you idiots!" A villain in front of the others called out, "Now's our chance to kill-AGH!" All Might dashed down the stairs, punching him in the face. Before any others could react, he had taken care of them as well. The wind caused by his action had enough force to blast the hand off of that villain who we were fighting earlier, revealing his face.

All Might was now in front of me and Midoriya, he crouched down and looked at Aizawa's damaged body, "I'm sorry, Aizawa. I should've been here."

He then turned to me and Midoriya. "Excellent work you two, you can leave the rest to me."

'Did the number 1 hero really just compliment me like that?' I thought.

"Everybody go back to the entrance." All Might ordered, "Take Aizawa with you. He doesn't have much time!"

"Yes sir." Mineta replied.

"Ribbit!"

"All Might..." Midoriya said.

The villain put his hands on his face, pulling at his blue strands of hair. "No. No. No. It wasn't supposed to go this way! He's still fast, father..." He put his hand mask back onto his face, "Of course a government hero relies on violence. I wasn't prepared. I couldn't even see him when he moved, but he's not as fast as I thought he would be. Not as fast as he used to be. I guess it's true after all. Heheh, All Might's getting weaker."

A shiver fell down mine and Midroiya's spine, what the heck was this guy saying...?

"That's right, Shigaraki. Sensei was right." The smoke villain said, so this was Shigaraki...

Midoriya hooked Aizawa's arm around his shoulder while Mineta grabbed onto his leg. "All Might, you can't." Midoriya blurted, "That brain villain took One For-"

Midoriya stared back at me with a shocked expression as he covered his mouth.

'One for what...?' I was confused.

"Uh, I smashed him and didn't break my arm this time. But, he wasn't phased at all!" I looked towards the greenette in confusion, 'One For...? Is it his Quirk name or somethin'? But why did he stop?'

"He's too strong!" Midoriya exclaimed.

All Might put his hand in front of the teen, "Young Midoriya!" All Might spun around, holding up two fingers. "I got this." Midoriya looked down worriedly, reluctantly walking away while carrying Aizawa.