intro

A phone is heard ringing before a bar was shown in a restaurant in new York City as the women who handles the seating arrangement and reservations as she wore an orange and blue floral style dress with jewelry and Curly hair anwers it in Spanish as she speaks to the person over the phone before hanging up smiling at two people in front of her grabbing two menus for them "okay this way"she says leading them to a table.

At the bar a young blonde woman wearing a yellow dress with see through sleeves and collar as her chest was covered by the second part underneath the dress as she wore silver heels as her hair was pinned into a neatly wrapped bun.her name was Laura queen she was a professor at a college for film studies as she was waiting on someone.

Her cellphone vibrates as she got a txt as she picks up her phone it was a txt from someone named Riggie from the site they met on as they texted back and forth smiling before taking a sip of her drink as she chugs the rest before the women behind the bar refilled her glass before Riggie calls her phone she hesitate's at first before answering the call showing a picture of the guy with a dog she's supposed to be meeting.

She answered as she clears her throat "hi Reggie"she says putting the phone to her ear.

"Laura Hi Hello um so nice to phone meet you in this incredible embarrassing way."Reggie says over the phone.

Laura chuckles"oh you know, no--no problem it's fine "she says.

"This is what I get for picking a trendy place with no sign out front "he says as Laura chuckles.

"Yeah why do they do that here I don't know "Laura says.

"I've only been in the city for a few months "he says as she gasp"me too no way "she says with a smile"well um actually it's a very cool restaurant "she says looking around.

"Is it on Hudson?"Reggie asked.

Laura nods here head"yes"she says.

"Am I on Hudson"he asked as she shrugged her shoulders "I don't know"she says.

"I am not on Hudson shit"Reggie says as Laura chuckles.

"Uh I am now walking towards Hudson I am so so sorry this is not the first impression I wanted to make on a college professor."Reggie says.

"Oh pfft associate professor and it's just films studies so....your safe"Laura says taking a sip of her drink before sitting her glass down.

"Film studies that's...cool"he says with a chuckle.

"You say that but try teaching a class on 20th century slashers to a heap of hungover 19 year olds."she says.

"Slashers huh...what's your favorite scary movie "he says before imatating ghosface voice as Laura laughs"uh not that one"she says as they both chuckled.

"So why slashers"Reggie asked.

"Well I just you know,think it's interesting you can really examine the culture of the moment by looking at the tropes of the time like um the masked killer, the final girl, the different rules: don't split up. Don't have sex"she says whispering the last part as they both chuckled.

"Um don't answer the phone"Reggie adds.

"Exactly exactly it's all cliche but with our those cliche comes an opportunity for outside art a voice for the voiceless you might say"she explained.

Reggie chuckles"yeah I'm more of a rom.com guy to be honest okay I think I'm on Hudson what color is the outside of the building of the restaurant "Reggie says.

"Red I think "she says.

"I don't see anything red"he says with a chuckle.

"I um I could be wrong let me just um let me go have a little look see"Laura says grabbing her purse as she gets off the bar chair before she was shown walking out the restaurant into the night air as she looks at the building of the restaurant it was red as cars honk on the road as other people are walking up and down the sidewalk of new York City either in customs or not.