Gale weathers

The four were brought to a police station and separated as Danny leans against the wall as his wife sets at the table seeing the pictures of victims of the new killer.

"I told you I don't know who the fucker is all I know is I've been through this to many damn time my priority is my kids and there friends keeping them alive cause who ever this is was ruthless and different from the past ghost faces"she explained running a stressed hand through her hair.

After the interrogation and told not to leave the city until the case is over they were free to go as they see Sam and Tara waiting as they talked to Kirby "Kirby"Lana says making the women turn around.

"Hello Lana it's been along time"Kirby says crossing her arms.

"Yes it has"Lana says before she, Danny ,Tara and Sam walk out the station as reporters were shoving mikes in there faces asking questions as they push there way through as gale weathers in a blue pants suit with his a she holds a mike with a smile as her camera crew was behind her"gale weathers channel 4. Do you four think y'all are the reasons he goes face killer has come to the Big Apple"she asked.

Anger swells in Lana as she charges forward"you fuckin bitch!"she yells as Danny grabs her by the waist as he drags her away while Sam and Tara deal with gale weathers.

Once he was by the car he set her down as he gently grabs her face"hey hey it's ok"he says hugging her as he rubs a gently hand through her hair a she cry's"I hate her so much and I hate her for what she wrote about my brother he died saving my daughter and Tara !"she cry's as she sobs in his arms when Tara and Sam walk over.

"Is she going to be okay"Tara asked softly as she and am understand her anger towards gale weathers.

"Yeah she will be"Danny says a she glares at gale weathers who looks guilty as they all get into the car leaving.

Sam's therapist was shown in his home in red and white pajamas as he watches a movie before his door bell rings as he looks away from the TV as he was shown slowly walking into the foyer as his front door was shown as the knocking continues as a shadow figure can be seen"who is it"he calls out.

"Your a day early for trick or treating you know"he says as he walks up to the Door leaning against bar frame before the mask of ghosts face was shown as his eyes widen in fear as a black hand smashed through the glass window grabbing his short before he was slammed repeatedly into the broken glass before being stabbed in her nose as it face was already cut up as blood runs down his face before he stumbled back falling to the ground dead as the killer opens the door from the inside before a filing cabinet was shown being opened as sams file was pulled.

Soon the Lana, Danny and her your kids while the two oldest were at work as they were with the others as Mindy had called a meeting as they sit out in the opening at the court yard of the University.

Lana wore black leather pants with knee high boots and a white tank that had a black Crested moon with her short black leather jacket with light make and her hair in loose braid.

Danny wore jeans with combat boots with a green t shirt. Chad wore a grey hoodie with jeans and tennis shoes.

Tara wore a light pink jacket with a blue shirt and jeans with tennis shoes her hair in a up and down style.

Ankia wore her hair in her usual style with a white t shirt with her green jacket tide in the middle with jeans and tennis shoes.

Quinn wore a floral v neck dress with straps and heels.

Ethan a light blue polo shirt with jeans and boots as his jacket layed beside him.

Sam wore a long greyish white shirt with her leather jacket and jeans with boots.