Next victim

After her break down sheriff baliey and Kirby came up with an idea to track the killer the others stay in Kirby's undercover van as she would trace the call while Sam and Tara Walk out in the open hoping the killer will call.

"So we're really doing the phone tracing thing that never works in movies it'll be all keep him talking Sam two more minutes I've almost got him and then he hangs up just before we can get a lock"Mindy says.

"She kinda has a point "Liam says as he watches a lot of movies and shows sometimes tracing a cal doesn't work.

Kirby sat in front of a lap tap "I can trace a call in under 15 seconds"she says as she pressed a few buttons.

Mindy smiles leaning forward"well you've got them out there as bait"she says.

"Because the killer usually calls from somewhere nearby "Kirby says.

"From my experience of it's a single killer yes but if there's two its not that easy plus this one sees more smarter and lethal"Lana says leaning against the wall as her husband nods his head remembering all the stories of her past and being there through the last 3 with her.

"She's got a a point and you think they're safe because it's broad daylight in a public place"Mindy says.

"Look I am here and so is baliey"Kirby says.

"This is exactly how our uncle Randy died broad daylight public place yanked into a van stab stab stab noore randy"Mindy says remembering the story there mom told us.

Kirby was actually shocked she didn't know that as it was now silent in the van before getting back to what she is doing "okay Sam stay frosty out there okay"Kirby says into the ear piece as Sam and Tara walk around with sheriff baliey keeping a look out.

Soon Sam's phone rings as she and Tara share look before she pulls out her phone it was the killer useing Ritchies number as she answered putting the phone to her ear" your gonna die you know"she says as they Walk.

"No you're gonna die Samantha! Choking on your own blood while I jack up your sister"the killer says as Kirby works face to trace the call as Lana walks over looking at the screen.

"Unless we get to you first"Sam says.

"For a master mind you're not very bright waiting for me to call desperately hoping I'm nearby so the police can grab me but I'm not nearby I'm a step ahead be seeing you Samantha"the killer says as he hangs up as the sister's look around.

Lana watches were the cal traces "shit"she says when it shows before taking Kirby's ear piece "Sam he's going after gale"she says as Sam and Tara share a look.

Gale weathers was shown in her apartment wearing a blue jacket with a tank and black pants that end right at the knee with tennis shoes as her hair was pulled up in a ponytail as she sits on a couch as she gets on her lap top.

"No press bitch last time I saw you, you were in glee club forgive me if I don't trust you to keep them safe "she says as she pressed a few buttons on her laptop as her new boyfriend who was a strong built dark skin man wearing a brown shirt with jeans and shoes walking over with drinks.

"Here you go baby"he says handing her drink over to her.

"Thanks"she says with a smile.

Sam and Tara were running through the park with Bailey.

"Y'all stay with Kirby"Lana says grabbing her gun as she exit through the car as she runs she may hate gale but she doesn't wish for her any one to die as she runs Tara pulls up by I'm a police car"get in"she says as she gets in before they drive off with speed to save gale.