The signs

Lana was paceing around her and Danny's apart before her phone rings "hello"she says answering it as Danny gets up from the table walking over.

"Hey mom meet us down at Sam's apartment"faith says as Danny and Lana share looks before they were shown in Sam's apartment that was a few floors down as Lana paced as they explained everything to her"so you all went to a frat party,Tara drunk and almost taken advantage of to Sam tazing dude in the balls "she says crossing her arms summoning everything up she wore a grey tank with her black jeans jacket and black jeans with boots.

Her husband Danny wore a blue t shirt with his leather jacket and jeans with combat boots.

Everyone had changed into regular clothes as Sam was still in her closet from earlier on that day with Danny who had the same named as lanas husband he wore a t shirt with a jacket and jeans with boots. Tara wore a black and white striped long sleeve shirt with jeans and tennis shoes with her hair in a ponytail.

Chad wore a green shirt with jeans and tennis shoes.

Liam was still in the same clothes as faith changed into jean shorts with a green top and open flannel her hair in a loose braid as Mandy was still in her clothes as was ankia who only had her hat off.

"Yeah pretty much"Liam says rubbing his neck.

Quin who was taras and Sam's room mate was watching TV saw something on the news"uh guys you might want to see this"she says as everyone walks over."I'm standing in front of the apartment building...where the mutilated bodies of two students were discovered there names have just been released by police Jason carvey and Greg bruckerner "the reporter on tv says.

"Holy shit that's that chode from our film studies class!"Mindy says in shock.

"Danny call Seth and Bethany tell them to come Sam's apartment now"Lana says as he nods his head pulling out his cell phone as she stares at the screen as that dreaded feeling comes back as the reporter mentioned ghost face customs.

Sam gets that same feeling "pack a bag we leave in ten"she tells Tara while walking to the kitchen as Tara gets up following after her"Sam! Wait,Sam!"

"We're getting out of the city"Sam says as she grabs a kitchen knife.

"What"Sam's boyfriend asked confused as chand steps forward with a smile "thank you suspicious new guy but we got it from here"he says showing him the door.

"Sam hold on let's talk about this for a second because this might not have anything to do with is"Tara says as sam walks around her with the knife as she follows after her older sister who stops turning around "are you serious"Sam asked.

"It's a big city! It's Halloween. Everybody's wearing masks!"Tara says.

"Tara this isn't a coincidence you knew him!"Sam says.

"Barley"Tara says as Sam looks around to the others"guys back me up here"sam says.

Lana steps forward "Tara honey you have to understand yes it may be Halloween but the ghost face custom is significant please understand that Sam is trying to protect you and you can't take any chances trust me and my family "she says as Tara shakes her head before turning to Quinn.

"Quinn your dad's a cop right can you call him and find out what's going on? Before you make the unilateral decision to abandon my college education and flee the fuckin state!,"Tara says before aming the last part to Sam.

"I'm calling him now"Quinn says before calling her dad just as Sam's ring making everyone share a look as she slowly walks over to her phone sitting the knife down seeing it was gale weathers as she picks up her phone.

"Who is it"Tara asked as Sam declined the call as she shakes her head.

"Why did everyone just freak out when her phone rang"Ethan asked as he wore a black long sleeve shirt with jeans and tennis shoes.

"You got to keep up my dude"ankia says shaking her head as Quinn walks over to Sam holding her phone out"Sam my dad wants to talk to you"she says.

Sam takes the phone holding it to her ear "Mr Bailey high"she says.

"Hey Sam"sheriff baliey says as a copy of Sam's license was shown on the floor covered in blood at the crime scene "I was actually just about to call you"he says as a ghost face mask was shown beside it.

"Well my sister thinks I'm probably over reacting"Sam says through the phone as a blue gloved hand picks up the blood covered license as a older man with grey hair in a sheriff's police uniform stands up holding it showing sheriff baliey "no unfortunately your not "he says standing back up.

"What do you mean what's going on"Sam asked through the phone.

"I'm afraid I need you to come down to the station "he says.