Epilogue

Lana takes of the ghost face custome as she stares at the man with cold eyes before turning around as the four walk through the curtain as they drop them on to the floor it was finally over for her she's has been through this for so long going all the way back to the beginning because of Billy Loomis and stu marcher as Lana walks down the steps not regretting killing the man or his daughter after they took her husband and faith.

as Sam and Tara set on them having a sister moment as she leans against one of the cases running a stressed hand through her hare when they jump hearing a scream as they whirl around seeing Ethan running at them with a scream before when the TV that killed stu marcher was pushed over falling on his head killing them.

They look up seeing Kirby somehow still alive breathing heavily on the stab the TV was on" saw that in a scary movie once"she says smiling breathing heavily it was finally over.

"Nice Sidney did the same to stu marchers ass back in 1996"Lana says breathing heavily.

Suddenly cops come in with Bethany,Seth,Danni and Mindy. Seth and Bethany run over to there mother and Liam as she hugs them tightly before they pull away"where's dad and faith"Seth asked as tears built up in Lana's eyes.

"They were killed by three sick in the head people but I got revenge for them"Lana says as tears run down her face as what's left of her family hugs in sorrow.

Outside fireman blocked off the area as Lana was getting bandaged up as her kids stay by her side as they watch bringing there father in a body bag"hey we got two over her both with a week pulse we need to get them to that hospital stat.

Lana looks up seeing her daughter faith being wheeled out as she gets off the ambulance running over to her youngest daughter "honey!"she says in relief as she runs a gentle hand through her daughters bloody hair.

"Mom"she whispered as she was loaded up into the ambulance "here take my car meet us at the hospital I'm riding with her"Lana says sniffling as she hands Seth her keys who nods as they quickly go to her car as she climbs in.

"Hey"she looks up seeing Sam with a smile.

"Thank you for all your help and I'm glad faith is alive and I'm sorry about your husband "Sam says remembering the heart wretching scream coming from Lana when her husband fell to his death"if y'all ever needs some friends we're always here and we'll meet you at the hospital "she says as Lana smiles at her Smalley as the doors closed as the balance drives off all that was left on the ground was Billy Loomis's old mask that Sam left behind as she was starting over before everything went black.

scream 6जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें