Apartment attack

Everyone decided to stay at Sam's and Taras apartment for safety. Lana stands by the window leaning against the wall with crossed arms while her kids and the others were in the kitchen.

Danny walks up to her as he wraps his arms around her"everything is gonna be okay we're gonna survive this just like always"he says kissing her cheek as she sighs leaning against him.

"Hey old people come here!"they here Mindy as they playfully roll there eyes before walking into the kitchen.

"So we have decided that instead of just being core 8 we are gonna make you two honorary members the group will now be known as core ten"Mindy says proudly as they alls smile before everyone sits at the kitchen table having laughs making memories.

Sam and Taras neighbor Danni who was Sam's boyfriend was ironing his shirts when he sees a person in a ghost face mask that looked old with cracks in Quinn's room as she was son the phone he walks over as he opens the window leaning out on his hands with a glare "hey yeah what's up bitch! Sam!"he yells but they couldn't hear them.

The others were shown sitting around laughing "core 10 high five"Chad says as they all laugh high fiving as Lana smiles drinking her bear before Sam's phone rings it was her secret boyfriend as Tara takes it with a teasing smirk holding it to her ears"whats your atensions with my sister"she says with a laugh as Sam takes the phone back with a smile.

"I'll call him back later"she says declining the call before they all get text making them confused as Lana pulls hers out as it shows a picture of Quinn getting murdered as they soon here screaming coming from quins room as they all get up rushing into the living room staring at quins door as it suddenly goes silent.

"Run"Mindy says just as the door flys open with Quinn's dead body flys out covered in blood knocking over Anika who screams looking at Quinns bloody body as Lana pulls out her gun she hid in under tye coffee table just in case as she shoots at him"everyone gets out now!"she orders as ghostface stumbled into the wall Bethany and Seth get out with Tara and chad just as ghost lunges at Lana knocking the gun out of her hand before back handing her as she falls to the ground as she hit her head hard as the killer sliced Mindy arm as she ran over to help the women.

"Leave her alone!"Anika screams grabbing at there legs before killer bent down grabbing the girl by the throat as she chokes while Sam ,laim and faith run into the kitchen to get knifes but there was none in sight before the killer physically lifts up Anika slamming her into a mantle before stabbing her in the gut as she screams in agony before they slowly drag the blade up making her scream loudly.

Danny grabs the killer in a chock hold yanking them back freeing Anika who fell to the ground bleeding heavily as she sobs. Lana groans as she stumbled up to her feet as she sees Anika bleeding badly as she rushed over yanking off her leather jacket "it's okay your gonna be okay honey"she says tieing it around her waist to hold the wound until the can get help.

The killer thrashes around in Danny's arms before stabbing him in the leg as Danny screamed before the killer throws there head back making Danny loose his hold as he holds he bleeding leg"hey fucker"Liam says before slamming an cutting board into there face before Sam hits the killer in the back of the head stunning him.

The killer stumbled into the door as it locked before the others can run in and helps as faith and laim help Anika while Lana helps her husband as they rush off into quinns blood room as Sam slams the door closed as the killer bangs on it as they were breathing heavily Lana leans Danny against the wall while the twins set Anika on the bed when the banging stops.

"Mindy the bathroom"Sam whispered as Mindy nods holding her bleeding arm as she quietly enters the bathroom before gasping seeing Quinn's hook up cut to pieces in the tub blood covering the walls"oh fuck that guys dead"she says before rushing to the bathroom door seeing the killer but the push it open with there arm as she runs back into the room as Sam and Lana closed the door locking it holding it in place as they pushed against it the killer bangs against it as they grunt.

Faith looks around before looking at the dresser it was heavy enough to hold the door"Liam help me with this"she says breathing heavily as the twins work together as they push the dresser against the door as Sam and Lana back away breathing heavily "that should give us some time"Lana says running a hand through her hair as it came loose from its loose braid.

"Sam! Sam!"Danni yells from next door as Sam runs over to the window seeing her secret boyfriend as she opens the window breathing heavily as wind blows through her hair she seems Bethany and Seth with him along with Tara and chad as they watch with worried eyes.

Sam looks down seeing they were high up"shit"she says before Danni was shown grabbing a metal bendy ladder "are you fuckin kidding me"she asked in disbelief.

"You got a better idea "he asked as he slides the ladder closer as she shakes her head before grabbing the other end "okay Mr Danny you go first quickly "she says as she helps Lana's husband up onto the ladder as he carefully crossed over.

"Sam go I'll help the others"Lana groans as the killer kicks against the door and dresser hard as Sam nods her head before shakly crossed the ladder.

"Mindy go!"Lana says as Mindy cry's as she crossed over.

Lana rushed over to Anika "okay honey come on"she says before helping Anika up as she makes sure Anika gets on the ladder and makes her go as she carefully gets on as they both crawl as the others encouraged them before freezing seeing the killer kicking both the door and dresser as they fly before walking slowly to the open window stabbing there knife into the wood.

Lana looks back breathing hard before facing forward as the wind blows through her hair "keep going don't look back!"she says they were almost there before suddenly the later was shaking.

"Fuck!"Lana says as the killer was shaking the latter until it started tilting as both girls scream as they started to fall Danny leans his body out catching his wives arm as anakia screams falling below hitting her head harshly on the top of a metal garage can with a sicking sound as Lana cry's looking down.

"Hang on baby we're gonna pull you in"Danni says as they all help pull her in as she sobs following into Dannys arms as the others were breathing heavily "I promised her she would be okay I promised her I hate fuckin ghost face I hate him!"she sobs in his arms as he holds her to them ghost face took another innocent.