The ambush

The outside of the old theater was shown as Kirby was waiting as the others but Mindy,Seth, beathany and Ethan walk towards her.

"Hey I talked to baliey I've got everything set up where are Mindy,Ethan, Seth and Bethany"Kirby says before noticing four out of the group were missing.

"They're like five minutes behind us"Tara says.

"We got separated in the sun station"Danny says as they walk to the old theater leaving Danni outside before they walk through the entry gate as Kirby closes the gate"I cleared the whole place before yall got here so this is the only way in or out he steps in through the first door both doors lock automatically trapping him inside we turn it into a kill box"Kirby explains.

"Weapons "Sam asked.

"One gun and I hold it"Kirby says.

Lana scoffs "yeah sorry no deal honey I have my gun and knife they stay with me"she says before walking away more into the building.

As they wait everyone was split up Danny and Lana were at top of the seated balcony as Lana runs a stressed hand through her hair"finally this will be all over"she says before a video that Ritchie made projects of all the people he and amber killed "Jesus Christ"she whispered before suddenly ghost face pops up stabbing her in the shoulder as she screams in agony as Danny grabs the killer flipping them over as they land on the ground harshly kicking them in the gut as Lana stumbled groaning as they run off.

"This is gonna hurt baby"Danny says having to yank it out as she screams in pain before leaning against the wall breathing heavily when suddenly another one runs out from the shadows tackling Danny into a wall before stabbing him in the side.

Lana takes out her hidden knife as she charges forward"let him go you son of a bitch!"she snaps stabbing them in the back hard twisting the blade as they stumbled back as she Yanks the knife out before kicking them in the gut before throwing Danny's arm around her as they rushed off.

La and faith were walking around until faith was grabbed from behind before ring stabbed repeatedly as Liam whirls around "no!"he yells as blood runs from faiths mouth as she looks up at her twin with tears"run"she whispered before they drop her to the ground as he glared at the killer with hatred before shoving a metal shelf over on them as it falls onto of them before he takes off running.

Lana stumbled with Dani into the stumbled into the main area of the theater making Sam whirl around from trying to pry open the gate before running over"oh my God what happened and we need to get out of her Kirby lied she's not with the fib anymore"Sam says breathing heavily just as the power above them shuts off.

Tara was shown with Chad by the old concession stand kissing when Liam runs in breathing heavily "guys we need to find the others and get the hell out of here the killer just got faith!"he says just as the killer springs out as they stab Tara in the back as she screams in agony.

"Shit"Liam says as he caught Tara before she can fall to the ground as Chad glares at the killer before ducking when they try to stab him before he shoves them into the counter and then throws them into a wall as a glass frame shattered as he breathing hard before as he ducks again almost getting stabbed before yelling punching the fucker in the face as they fall to the ground as he then kicked them hard in the gut.

"Guys come on!"Chad says as they all run off as the killer slowly gets off the ground before screaming when Lana, Sam and Danny appears open the door before seeing the killer behind them as they all run off.

"Liam where's your sister!"Lana asked as they run through the door into the main before another one pops out in front of them jumping off the stage.

"They killed her mom!"Liam says breathing heavily.

Lana glares at the killer with hatred before ducking when the go to stab her before dropping low sweeping there feet from underneath them as they fall to the ground with a thud as she them slams a glass caseing over the killer as it shattered before she pushed the others to runup the stage through the turn white curtains to a side entrance of the stage as into a hall as the killer chased after them chad through an old news reporter camera he grabbed as he throws it at the killer knocking them down.

they circle back to the concession stand breathing heavily as Chad shoves over an old popcorn machine as it shattered before the killer as they all back up breathing heavily as Chad backs up when the killer slashes at him as sam and tara try to help only to be thrown back as Chad punched the killer to the ground as he usher the others to go out through the door.

He then grunts grabbing a gumball Machine going to smash it over the killers head when another killer pops out stabbing him in the ribs as Tara cry's as Lana holds her back as Chad falls to his knees in agony as he was stabbed by both killers repeatedly "run"he groans bloom running from his mouth before he falls to the ground as the killers clean off there knifes with a swipe.

"Come on!"Lana says as she and Danny usher Sam, Tara and Liam through the door as they run back into the theater where the movie kept playing.