The reveal

As they go to run they were concerned by two killers as Sam grabs two bricks hand one o Tara knowing Lana has a gun when gun shots go off scaring the two killers off when a bloody beat up Kirby appears on stage with her gun"it's okay! "She yells.

"Stay right where the hell you are Kirby we know it's you."Lana says harshly as they were all breathing heavily as Kirby shakes her head stumbling down the stage stairs "one of them knocked me out"she says breathing heavily.

Sheriff baliey appears with his gun trained"Kirby stop! Get away from them"he orders as Kirby aims her gun at him.

"What's are you doing"she asked 

"Did you kill Quinn did you kill my daughter"he asked with his gun trained on Kirby.

"Jesus Christ! Whatever he's been telling y'all don't listen to him he's probably the killer behind you!"she says before seeing the killer appear slowly behind him before sheriff baliey shoots her as the killer lowers there knife as he smiles"great job 

Lana puts the pieces together "it's you isn't your one of them"she says with a glare just before the other appears this time it wasn't just one or two killers but three"both of you "he says to the killers with a proud smile.

"Yeah of course me frankly I expected more from y'all especially you Sam and Tara after what you did to us"sheriff baliey says.

"What do you mean us"Tara asked 

The killer on his right removed there mask showing it to be Ethan " Mindy was right about you"Liam says with a cold glare.

Ethan smirks" that she was it was easy to juke the roommate lottery I mean all I had to do to meet you  who was roommate with a conceited condescending alpha literally named chad I enjoyed killing your sister faith and it felt fuckin good to ki chad to"he says as Lana and Danny quickly hold there son back as Ethan holds the lately cracked ghost face mask"this was your grandmother's Sam nacey Loomis really runs in the family doesn't it speaking of family..."Ethan says.

"Wait for it"sheriff Bailey says with a smile.

"My names not Ethan Landry it's it dad"Ethan says with a smile as sheriff baliey laughs.

"Dad"Tara asked confused.

"Wait if it's you to that just leaves"Sam says as they turn to the last killer "Mindy"she asked as the killer shakes there head before slowly removing there mask that was old with cracks showing a smirking Quinn"hey roomie didn't see that one coming did you"she asked .

"No because you died "Liam says.

"It makes sense now and Mindy hit it spot on with the rules with your dad being the cop he could easily fake your death"Lana says coldy.

"She's right I kinda didn't thio with help from my dad faking my death it was a good way to get off the suspect list stab gale weathers and Mindy on the train that sort of thing this is Stu marchers mask he was my favorite"Quinn says.

"So y'all did this as fuckin family thing"Danny asked with a glare as he and Lana were still bleeding but are blocking out the pain the were in as Quinn and Ethan walks around as they set there mask on mannequins.

"That's number three, that's two which leaves..."sheriff baliey says pulling out billy Loomis old grey cracked mask from his jacket "your father's this is what we've been counting down to Sam I'm gonna need you to put it on"sheriff Bailey says holding the mask out.

"Fuck you!"Sam says smacking his hand away when Ethan sliced her arm as blood leaks out as she gasp grabbing her arm as Lana pulls her away before Lana realized something they kept mentioning what Tara and Sam did and they were doing this as a family showing extreme anger and hatred towards Sam.

"Oh course it all makes sense why your doing this your brother never died in an accident he died in woodsboro your brother is Ritchie isn't it's"she says 

"The stories about you are true after all your not just a fighter but very smart good for you "before she kicked Ethan as he falls back as they run but where quickly cut off again as Quinn sees the look in Sam's eyes as she lifts her head up by the knife "there she is there's the fuckin killer."she says.

"Great parenting by the way"Tara says.

"Shut your whore fucking mouth!"quinn yells in anger.

"Have I been a perfect dad no have I maybe over indulged Richie's love of these little movies yeah maybe for me they're just a little dark but Ritchie really loved them. He loves them! He even made a few of his own did you know "sheriff baliey says walking up the stairs of the stage with tears"there's a very special bond between a father and his first son "he says as he slowly turns around"which is why I helped him build this collection "he says.

"This was all his"Sam asked.

"Yes he's a very passionate collector and he inspired others we had to kill those two wannabe film students because well...we had to kill you first Sam I put the theater in here name, then good old detective Bailey would have just stumbled on it but I didn't have to because by golly that gale weathers is one hell of a journalist I built a tribute to my son which is why this is where you have to die Sam... Surrounded by all the things he loved the most "he explains tearfuly.

"What happens next after you done with us you just disappear"Sam asked.

Sheriff Bailey walks down"no we got to hurry over to the hospital to finish off Mindy and gale with Bethany and Seth because everybody dies! Everyone who had anything to do with the death of my son suffers and dies Sam now out on the mask."he says as he holds his gun up at sam.

Danny and Lana share looks before she slowly and secretly pulls out her gun as Sam thinks of her next action as she sighs "he was...so pathetic your son he was a man baby who made his girlfriend do all the killing he was a limp dick little fuck who cried before I slit his throat."Sam says as all hell broke loose as Quinn screams running forward until Sam slams as brick into her mouth as teeth fall to the ground as Quinn falls with a bloody mouth as Lana shoots at Bailey and Ethan as they duck.

Kirby then gets up as she shoots at Bailey as Quinn bleeds heavily through her mouth as Lana and Danny push Sam, Tara and Liam to move while Ethan tackles Kirby stabbing her with the knife she was stabbed with back in 2011 when Sam runs over slamming a brick into the back of his head before I just like to Kirby that she Yanks the knife out then stabs him five times before running back to the others.

Lana makes sure Danny and Liam make it Tara"Sam come on!"she says as she and Sam then climb up as they make it to the second floor as they carefully climb over construction equipment and stuff from the theater lying around as Danny makes it across first then Lana with liam then Sam but when Tara goes to cross a gun shot goes off scaring her as she grabs the bar screaming holding on.

Lana shoots down at baliey who ducks then shoots back at them as Ethan Charges forward trying to cut a struggling Tara.