Where Did You Sleep Last Night?

''So how was your date last night, Peyton?'' I ask, letting a chuckle fall from my lips

''Good, really good.'' Brooke smirked.

Rachel had put her on a dating site using Peyton's name.

''Told you it was a good idea.'' Rachel winks at Brooke as the three of us entered our english class.

I took the seat behind Brooke and beside Kam.

''Come on, take your seats. I'm your new English teacher, Mr Chavez.''

As our new hot teacher turned around, his eyes became huge as they connected to Brooke's.

''Nick!''

''Peyton! ''

''Here.''

I let out a snort as the real Peyton raises her hand.

''I have to go to the nurse. I'm gonna be sick.''

''I should probably make sure she makes it there.''I state, grabbing our things before heading out the classroom.

''Me too.'' Rachel calls, rushing out behind me.

After what felt like hours of Rachel apologizing to Brooke the brunette finally snapped.

''This is all your fault! Well? You skanked me into this. How about you help me out?''

''Hey, I am not the one that ditched my boyfriend to have my horns trimmed by our High school English teacher.''

''Oh!''

''Although, I am kind of jealous, that man is hot as hell.'' I add, raising my hands in defeat.

''Thank you. That is very constructive! What am I supposed to do about it now, genius? I have to see him every day until I graduate. This is so embarrassing!''

''Ok, look, he's probable just as embarrassed about the situation as you are. Okay, maybe not that embarrased. But bottom line, Brooke, you have to deal with him.'' Rachel stated, hands on hips.

''Deal with him? Deal with him how? Car crash, drowning? What do you suggest?''
''Brooke, why don't you just wait till school is over and that way you can talk to him alone? I mean, you can't skip school forever.''

''Oh really? Says who? What do I need stupid English for anyhow? Okay. Would you do me a favor and check the hallway to make sure the coast is clear?''

Rachel walked away as I looked at Brooke.

''Would it be wrong it I want Mr. Chavez to spank me like a naughty school girl?''

''Blake!''

''Hello my darlings.'' I smile.

I was at the Cafe, mom needed both Haley and I today. The twins sat in their play pen, playing with little light up toys.

"Haley, you okay?'' She had just finished talking to mom, and was looking stressed.

''No. Our card's maxed out. I don't know what we're going to do. Nate said he'll take of it.... I just don't know if he can.''

''Well you know mom will give you extra shifts.''

''Yeah, she told me that. I'm afraid that if we can't make it now, how are we going to make it with a baby?''

"Take it from a single teen mother of two, you guys are going to be fine. And besides you know i'm here for you, through everything.''

''I'm glad I was able to talk your way on the bus.'' I state, looking at the ginger beside me.

''Me too. I didn't feel like driving.''

''Of course you didn't.''

''How's Peyton doing?''

''She's okay I guess. Having problems sleeping, I caught her in Luke's bed passed out this morning. I have to say, she has shit luck.''

''Isn't that the truth.''

''She'll be okay though. She always been strong, this won't weaken her.''

''All right, fans, the possession is under way. If the Ravens can win the next five games, they'll be State Champions. But lose one and the season is over. Nathan Scott with authority. The triple threat of Antwon ''Skills'' Taylor and Scott brothers, Nathan and Lucas, are unstoppable. Ravens by 10. Lucas Scott has become the Ravens' secret weapon off the bench. They swing it over to Skills Taylor. Skills with the sweet River Court move, and he lays it in for two. Ravens, 84. Bear Creek, 62. The Ravens win and advance. Bear Creek's season is over.''

''Folks, the Ravens look like the dominant force in these playoffs as the Scott brothers are on a roll. Luke works the ball to Skills. Skills with the alley-oop to Nathan, and Nathan drives it home. Long range from Lucas Scott. Ravens are up by 15 now, and is the magic number as Coach Durham calls it a night for number 22. That also looks like the end of the road for the Cove City Cougars as the Ravens coast to an easy win.Gigi?''

''Do you want some hot chocolate, honey?''

''Sure, thanks mom.''

We were closing up the cafe, the twins were at the house with Kam, thank god for that red head.

''Haley.'' I sighed, watching the crying girl enter.

''I don't know if I can have this baby.''

''What do you mean?'' I asked, mom and I walking closer.

''They shut the power off last night and I'm the only one of us with a job. And I'm pregnant and I'm in high school. And Nathan is this close to getting his basketball scholarship which he can't do that and have time for a job. And I really have no idea how this is gonna work out.''

''Haley, when I was your age and I was pregnant with Lucas and Blake I didn't have two pennies to rub together. I didn't have any friends. I didn't have college. Matter of fact, I didn't even have a family.''

''That doesn't really make me feel better, Karen!''

''Look at you. You have a great support system in friends and family. You have a future ahaed of you in college, but most of all, you have Nathan. Sure, it's not gonna be easy but you got to have faith. Trust me. You can do this. You can do this.''

''You're older than me H. You're smarter than me. If any of us can make it in this world as a teen mom, its you Hales.''

"You're still messing with him? He's a teacher Brooke.''

''Don't you think I know that? That's why we can't tell anyone.''

''Then why the hell did you tell me?!'' I exclaim over the phone as I put on the kids pjs.

"I had to tell someone. You're the only one who can actually keep a secret.''

''Brooke. If Mr. Chavez gets caught he could go to jail or lose his job.''

''Which is why we aren't going to get caught.''

''You always get caught B.''