Between Raising Hell and Saving Grace

"You're finally here!" I shout as I pull Lucas into a hug

"And just in time for Thanksgiving!" Keithy shouts, hugging Sawyer, who's about three now.
"I told I was coming back... Peyton's closing a deal with some band, so she's staying in LA longer."
"No biggie. Hey pretty girl. We've missed you." I coo once I pick Sawyer up.
"Bee!"
I smile as the girl as Lucas finishes saying hello to the twins.
"Come on it's time to go surprise Haley." I say as we all load into the car.
Kam and Mikey took the kids to visit Mikey's mom and dad. Tommy and Jack went to see Tommy's mom since Quinn was still gone. So it's just gonna be us and Haley, Nate, James and Clay.

"Its a good thing you cook for twenty people." Lucas states as we enter Haley's kitchen.
"Lucas!"
"Hey, Hales."
"I thought you weren't due for a few more weeks." Nathan says hugging our older brother.
"We wanted to surprise Hales."
"Oh I'm gonna cry." Haley sniffs hugging my brother again.
"Let's go play!" Sawyer talks as the three older kids follow behind her and the doorbell rings.
Haley goes to answer the door and came back with Skills, Milli, and Mouth.
"Luke! My man!" Skills yells as he hugs Lucas before sitting down.
"So when's Quinn coming back?" Lucas asks as Julian, Brooke and Julian's mom joins us.
"Should be next week. Which can't come quick enough. Tommy's been extra crabby without her." I say as I watch Nathan and Clay talk.
"Things are getting pretty serious with you two, her?" Luke nods toward Clay.
"Yeah. I mean we did get shot together, so."
"It's more than that. I haven't seen you act like this with anyone aside from Jake."
"Hows he doing by the way?"
Luke looks down before looking back up, "he's fine. He's actually in LA with Peyton."
"Why?"
Luke grabs my arm and pulls me onto the back porch.
"Lucas?"
"Apparently they reconnected recently... Peyton asked me for a divorce."
"WHAT?!"
"Yeah.. it's one reason why I'm moving back."
"Are-are you okay?"
"I'm holding it together I guess. I don't want to ruin Thanksgiving."
"Howd you find out?"
"She whispered his name in her sleep. I knew he was back in town. And I knew they hung out, you know? But I didn't know they were falling back inlove."
"Did she cheat on you?" I whisper, holding his hand.
"No... she said they never slept together... but sometimes emotionally cheating is worse than physical."
"Luke, I am so so sorry. What about Sawyer?"
"She starts school this next year so we are going to do a semester here and then one there to see which one she likes more. Then go from there I guess.." Lucas straightens as he shakes his head.
"If we keep talking about this I'm going to cry. Don't say anything? Atleast for now?"
"I won't. I promise. Come on. Let's go steal some pie as they finish cooking."

"That's 20. Yeah, baby. Bro, you are an NBA star, and I'm kicking your ass." Julian gloats as he and I face off against Clay and Nathan in cornhole.
"Dude, it's cornhole. Relax."
"Just sayin'."
"Really?"

"I got shot. What do you expect?" Clay makes a face as I blow him a kiss.
"Right here."

"Man, it is some fine ladies in the Scott house today." Skills looks through the window at every one else. I came outside once Mia and Alex arrived with Erin.