The Runaway Found

"Who is it?''''My name's Lucas Scott and this is my sister Blake

"Who is it?''
''My name's Lucas Scott and this is my sister Blake. I was wondering if we may talk to Abby.'' Luke tilts his head at the woman at the door.

''There's no Abby here. You have the wrong address.''

''Well, no, no, no! I was just... ''

The old hag shut the door.

''Thanks for nothing.'' I scoff, turning around and walking away.

''You see that?''

Luke nodded his head up to the upstairs window, where I saw a person behind the curtain.

''So much for the wrong address.'' I scoffed.

''Yeah.''

''Well well well, what do we have here? No more Clean Teen?''

Chase shook his head.

''Nah, things change.''

''Like you want sex?''

''Not exactly...''

''Ah, you want Brooke.''

''Can you stop being nosy? I just didn't want to be part of Clean Teen, where most teens are no where near clean.''

''I feel you, there were some kinky freaks in there.''

''How would you know?''

''Hey, I study people, and that one meeting I was in, well I studied some freaky kinksters.''

Chase shook his head.

''I can't with you.''

''Eh, neither can most people.''

''Anyways, I came over here to see when you're free. Study session?''

''Tomorrow evening? My house? The twins will be there, so I hope you can study with it being noisy.''

''I totally can. Its a study date then. I'll bring the m&ms.''

''And I'll bring my brain.''

Lucas and I are watching from his car as the woman who slammed the door on us the day before, leaves her house.

''You're going to get us sent to prison.''

''We have to do this B.''

''I know.''

We made our way into the house and see Abby sitting down.

''I'm sorry. I'm sorry. We didn't mean to scare you. I didn't mean to scare you. My name's Blake Scott and this is Lucas Scott. We... We go to school together at Tree Hill. Do you know us?'' I ask the frightened girl who shook her head.

''Our uncle was Keith Scott, and I know that you were in the tutor center that day, and I know that Jimmy let you go. So... Listen... I have to know what you saw, Abby. Okay? You got to tell me. Did Jimmy Edwards... kill Keith?'' My brother looks soulfully at the younger girl, who once again shook her head.