Lists, Plans

"I'm gonna miss you, baby

"I'm gonna miss you, baby." Clay says as he packs his luggage, "but I have to go check in with some clients."
"I know. I'm going to miss you too."
"Tell Keith and Kayson I'm sorry for not coming to their play."
"Theyll be okay."
"Playing the wicked witch and tin man is a big achievement."
"Kaysons just excited she gets to be painted green." I laugh as I wrap my arms around his neck.
"When do you have to leave?" I coo, my lips brushing against his ear.
"Forty five minutes..."
"That's enough time to-"
His lips were on mine before I even finished my sentence.

"Dan? What are you doing here?" I ask as the man stands at my door.
"I want to talk to you."
"About what?"
"Let me in."
I give a huff before inviting him into the house, Quinn shooting me a look.
"Whats he doing here?"
Dan looks at her, "you look familiar, did we sleep together?"
"No. I'm Haleys sister."
"You slept with my son."
"Nope that was Taylor."
"Dan? What do you want?"
"Murder."
Quinn and I share a look before the three of us sit around the living room.
"What the fuck are you talking about?"
"A woman tried to kill you. I don't think we can let that slide."
"Dan. I'm over it."
"Really? So no nightmares? No looking over your shoulder to see if that bitch is around?"
Quinns eyes widen as she looks from me to Dan.
"Dan we aren't going to murder anyone. I know that you're good at it but come on. You're not a hitman."
"I don't care. You're my daughter. Now tell me what happened."
"She shot us both at close range. A surgery and a seven-day coma later, I survived. And now I spend every night afraid to sleep in my own home, worried what's gonna happen when she finds out that we both lived. And on the rare nights that I do actually sleep, I have nightmares." I let out, not being able to talk to anyone about this. Quinn's hand hold mine as she scoots a little closer.

"What kind of nightmares?" Quinn whispers softly.

"About her coming back to finish the job."
"I'm not gonna let her do it." Dan deadpans.

"I've always preferred offense over defense, but murder?" Quinn scoffs at Dan.

"You can't live like this. . So I'm not going to let you. And I don't trust the police. They couldn't even find her. And I did.She's pretty. I can see why Evans was sleeping with her." Dan explains handing us a photo.

"He wasn't." I snap hatefully, starting to feel overwhelmed.
"Look Dan. We can't do this. Murder is one thing but we can't do this because of my kids. My nephew. You've said before you've lost a piece of yourself after Uncle Keith. I may not care much for you but I'm not going to let you ruin your life again. If you do this I will NOT let you see the twins EVER again. Do you understand?"
Dan looks at me before nodding, "yeah I do.... I just... those seven days you were in a coma... I've never been a good father but this had me thinking that you almost died and I don't you. Or your brothers. Not really."
I swallow my spit as I make eye contact with him, "I'm still here. I've survived so much and not even a crazy bitch is going to take me down."
"Okay I won't do anything."
"Out of curiosity though, how would you do it? You know murder her?" Quinn questions as I raise my brow at her.
"Oh please like you didn't want to know."
"You'll need an industrial-grade hacksaw to properly detach the body piece by piece, lye to speed up the decomposition process, biodegradable plastic wrap to properly seal and transport the pieces, a shovel to bury them, obviously. Now, make sure you section the body into 20 pieces, spreading them at least five miles apart and no less than 4 feet underground, although I recommend 6. Oh, and a hammer. Don't forget about the dental records. Those will come back to haunt you. Finding someone's easy. Making sure they're never found again -- that's the hard part. From the look on your faces, you never thought of any of this."
"Well we aren't all insane, Dan. Jesus." I deadpanned rolling my eyes.
"Thank god you took after your mother."

"Rum punch, handsome." I tell Chase as I take a seat at the bar beside Lucas.
"Coming right up."
I look down the bar and see Alex and Mia making drinks.
"They aren't going to kill each other, are they?"
"Apparently they're semi-friends now." Lucas says, sipping his drink.
"Quinn said she and Tommy are going to hype the kids up on sugar tonight." I say looking at my brother.
"Good. Sawyer needs to have some fun."
"Chase? Have you seen Jack?"
"He's backstage with Haley. He's really good at this whole entertainment stuff."
"Isn't he? He's come a long way."
"So have I. Luke, so happy to see you man." Kameron hugs my brother as he and Mikey sit with us.
"How was your parents?" Chase asks the couple.
"Oh great. Kameron got his step dad drunk as fuck and Killian shot me with a BB gun on accident." Mikey cheers playfully.
"Ron tried to be a teenager again. I was just helping out." Kameron grins playfully.
"Luke, I made some of Sawyers favorite cookies today. You wanna swing by the bakery tomorrow and pick it up?" Kameron questions.
"Yeah. Sure thing."
I let my eyes roam over my brother before leaning in closer to where only he could hear me, "you okay?"
"Yeah."
"Lucas Eugene."
"I talked to Peyton today... she asked about divorce papers."
"Who'd have thought your wife and the ex love of ny life would still end up together."
"I know right. Out of all the people in the world."
"Atleast you're back with family."
"Amen to that sister of mine."
"So, where's my man at?" Chase raises a brow at me.
"Went out of town to check on some clients."
"I forget about your wierd relationship with each other." Lucas sighs as he drinks his drink.
"Blake!"
I turn and smile as Jack walks to me.
"Hey kid!"
"I just met Kid Cudi! Can you believe that?!"
I let out a laugh at his happiness, "how was it?"
"Amazing! Have you ever met a famous person?"
"Oh hot stuff here has a whole song written about her by the one and only Pete Wentz." Kameron states with a smirk.
"As in Fall Out Boy, Pete Wentz?"
"Thats the one." Luke nods as Chase cackles.
"Man he was a good kisser." I sigh lazily.

"Hi, Tric. Thanks for coming out tonight, everyone. I wanted to personally introduce our newest addition to Red Bedroom records. Ladies and gentlemen, please give a very warm welcome to the lovely and talented Erin Macree."
"Whooo go Erin!"
I sway to the music as Kameron and Chase pull me over to the side.
"Are you gonna tell us what's happening with you?" Chase insists.
"What?"
"He passed by your place today and saw Dan there. So spill."
I glance around before stepping closer to them, "he wanted us to murder Katie. Apparently he knows where she is."
"What?!"
"He's crazy!"
"Shhh! That's what i told him. But now I'm nervouse about her coming back. I don't even want the kids at the house anymore because I don't want her to show up."
"So he brought your fears back to the surface." Chase says as his hand rubs my arm.
"No- look I'll be fine." I state.
"Are you sure? Want me to get Lucas so you can talk to him or call Nate?" Kameron whispers.
"No. No. I'm just being stupid."
"Either way, I'll come stay over til Clay get back into town. Okay?" Chase assures me.
"You don't have too."
"Well no shit but I'm going to."