chapter 1 - the incident

:)

[Your pov]

I walk into the kitchen to find all the members. They stare at me. I just wished I knew why they didn't like me so much.

Chan looks at me in disgust, Minho tries not to pay attention to me, Changbin looks away, Hyunjin covers his eyes protectively, Jisung gets up and walks away, Felix gives me a strange look, Seungmin and Jeongin whisper to each other.

I stare back at them. What else can I do?

All the members are not surprised at my reaction to them. Though they all whisper to each other for a moment. I stare back at them, unbothered. They quickly realize that they don't phase me, and it seems to upset them even more.

Yes, I'm not a big fan of the fact that the boys don't like me, but the members could probably catch the hint of sadness in my eyes. I don't want it to show, so I look away and cross my arms. I expect any of the mebers to say something, but they don't. I look back at them and spot Hyunjin, who has a slightly annoyed look on his face. He's waiting for me to say something instead.

I feel a bit intimated by all the pairs of eyes laying on me, so I simply decide to leave the kitchen. I'm not strongly bothered by their cold behaviour anymore since I'm pretty used to it, or perhaps I'm just stuffing all the anger inside me instead of talking to them about it. Then again, why should I be the one to make the first step? Well, whatever.

I left the kitchen, but I can feel someone trailing behind me, and it's Hyunjin. He grabs my wrist before I can shut my door. I turn to him, and his face is filled with anger. What's his problem? So I decide to ask just that.

"What?" I confront Hyunjin. I look at him in a challenging way. His face reddens even more with anger, but then he's the one who looks away instead. He looks down at the floor and doesn't even try to pull me in anymore, though he still has a firm grip on my wrist. I can almost hear his voice cracking from frustration when he finally speaks.

"Dont you dare ever look away from me. do you hear me?"

What's his deal?

"Hyuniin, why are you acting like this?" I say with a cold voice. "If you wish to talk to me, just speak up a bit." I look at him firmly.

He squeezes my wrist even tighter, as if he's punishing me for my audacity. It hurts, but I won't let it show. A few seconds of silence pass before he's the one who breaks eye contact first. he stares down at the floor, as he's about to speak. "I know why you act the way you do, so don't even try to judge me."

"What are you talking about? Tell me already Hyunjin!" I reply a bit too loud. "Please." I wisper the last part, and my voice breaks.

He looks up at me, still frustrated. He seems like he's unsure about what to say next. He lets go of my wrist to try to brush off his anger. "I dont have an obligation to say anything to you," he says the last part in a rude tone.

"You were the one who stopped me, Hyunjin!" I look straight into his eyes. "TALK TO ME!" I scream at his face and snatch my wrist out of his hand. I've had enough of this.

[No one's pov]

He's surprised by you finally snapping at him. He doesn't like that he lost control of this situation so quickly. He looks away from you again, but he still has to clear things up in some way if he wants to have the last word again. He takes a few steps back, then speaks in a bitter voice.

"You just looked so lost and pathetic that i couldn't help but be angry at you for it."

"You're the pathetic one for not being able to talk to me, Hyunjin. Good night." You stare coldly at him. You slam the door in his face and hurry to your bed to curl up into a fetal position and cry silently.

Hyunjin slams his fist on the door as he hears you slam it in his face. A few seconds pass, and he hears you shut your door. as soon as he realizes that he won't hear you again, he starts to bang on your door, yelling.

"YOU DONT GET TO RUN AWAY! GET OUT HERE NOW!"

[A/N: First chapter done, I know it's kind of short, but I really want to know what you think! I know it's kind of an intense way to start, but I think I like it being this dramatic.]