chapter 2 - worthless

"YOU DONT GET TO RUN AWAY! GET OUT HERE NOW!"

"YOU'RE HORRIBLE," you cry louldly. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM ME?" You scream at the top of your lungs and cry even more.

His ears immediately perk up as he hears you screaming. you've never been so vulnerable to him before, so this only makes him even angrier at you. he keeps banging on your door. "Open the door, you bitch!"

You slam your door open and just stand there. You're crying with tears running down my face continuously. You have a blanc expression and don't say anything.  You just stand there, trying to wipe my tears.

Your reaction surprises him. You've never once let him see you in this kind of emotional state, but now he can see that it's really gotten to you. He's unsure of where to start, so he decides to start with an insult.
"Stop crying, coward." He says that in a rude tone before saying anything else. He knows that even the sound of his voice can make you cry at this point.

Your body begins to shake at the sound of his voice, but you continue to just stand there. Your tears still run down your face. "Fuck you," you simply reply not being able to think of anything else. Your mind seems to have melted from all the tears.

Hyunjins face twists into anger. he doesn't like that you snapped at him, and he definitely doesn't like that you're still crying. He walks closer to you with a dark look on his face and is about to say or do something else that might make you want to cry again.

You take a few steps back and stare at him, while trying to build the courage to say something. You begin to shake again. "What Hyunjin?" You can finally get out.

Hyunjin was waiting for you to get closer to him, but he realizes that you're about to step away from him again, so he walks towards you instead. He doesn't care if you take a step back now. His facial expression is filled with anger, and his whole body language is intimidating, so your fear of him grows every second.

"Why do you hate me so much?" His voice doesn't sound genuine in any way.

"YOU'RE ASKING WHY I HATE YOU? HYUNJIN WAKE UP! I'M MOST DEFINITELY NOT THE ONE AT FAULT HERE," I suddenly grow stronger with all the anger coming back by the sound of his voice. "YOU WERE LITRALLY BANGING ON MY DOOR JUST NOW!" I scream at his face, awaiting his face to flush red again.

There's no way to hide the fact that he's slightly taken back by your sudden change in personality, so he's forced to take a few steps back from you because you're starting to look unhinged. He can feel a surge of adrenaline going through him, and his heart rate increases as he takes a few shaky breaths. You can tell that he's still incredibly angry at you, but you've managed to intimidate him for now. He's not moving closer to you anymore, and he's not trying to provoke you either.

You try to collect yourself, noticing that he's intimated by you. You change your facial expression by relaxing my face. You look at him with cold eyes again now, waiting for him to say just anything.

Hyunjin continues to take deep breaths to try to get himself together. He hates this feeling of losing control. He wants to regain that power over you, but he's still feeling intimidated by you. You see his chest rise and fall as he tries to breathe normally again. After a minute of tense silence, hyunjin seems to finally calm down, and his facial expression softens slightly. "What do you want to hear me say?"

[Your pov]

I speak calmly, or at least I try to. "Why do you hate me?" I soften my gaze just a little bit. Why is he doing all this?

He still seems taken back that I still seem to want to actually speak with him, considering my earlier outburst. A couple of seconds pass, they feel like weeks. Finally, after the silence, he speaks, without much thinking or hesitation.

"I hate that you're weak. i hate how pathetic and desperate you are when you look at me."

It's nothing that I hadn't expected, still it hit right in my chest like an arrow. It pierced right through my skin. "Hyunjin, you aren't helping me in any way. I had hope in you for just a tiny secound and yet you don't fail to disappoint me. Go away." I push him lightly into the direction of the doorstep. I turn away to not meet his eyes. Tears form in my eyes again, but I just shake my head to get rid of them. Stupid tears. I'm a fucking idol, I thought pretending and preforming is my job. Stupid me.

Hyunjin scoffs at me. There's a very slight chance that he also might start to feel guilty for the way that he treated me. Perchance, he realizes that maybe he was a little too harsh. Even if he does, his ego still gets the best of him like always.

"I'll leave. Just remember that you're worthless."

Great.

"I do, don't worry," I say quietly, almost unnoticed still turned away from him. "Please leave now," I turn around as i say that in a raised tone.

Of course, he always has to have the last word. "Dont look at me again. you sicken me," he says as he turns away to walk out the door. What a terrible person he is.

"I really do hope you get sick, Hwang Hyunjin." I say it more to myself than to anyone in particular. I sit down on my bed.

As I sit down, I finally get a minute to calm down and process my emotions. I feel exhausted from all the screaming and yelling that Hyunjin just put me through. I try to forget this whole encounter and move on with my life, but it's hard not to think back to when he was banging on my door with all that anger in his eyes. I feel a deep sense of anger and sadness growing inside of me, but you're also extremely tired. It's as if all these emotions I bottled up in me finally had a chance to come out. I think.about what to do now.