chapter 7 - han

"Hey umm so you're the squirrel man." I awkwardly start the conversation by referring to Hans cheeks. I don't know what else to say so I just pat at the place beside me on the couch waiting for him to sit down.

Han seems to be taken aback by the nickname but he does sit down next to me once I gesture for him to do so.

The silence is  pretty loud since noone says anything. Hans face is heating up a bit, probably because of the awkwardness.

"I like your cheeks with that  pink tint, it's cute." I say it bluntly. Only after I realize what I actually said and blush a little as well. I chuckle a bit at my bluntness. Trying not to make things even more awkward.

His cheeks heat up even more. "Uhm... well thank you for saying that..." Why am I always making things awkward??? I decide to change the subject instead.

"Sure umm so are you excited for practice?"I smile at him.

I think Han's loosing up a bit again. Phew! "Yes, I am. Are you?" He smiles.

"I guess so." I lie to him. I am excited for practice, though I will see Hyunjin and Changbin again, which I am definitely not looking forward to.

Han seems to have believed my lie immediately and his body language also makes him seem quite excited for practice now. "Cool! i mean, it's been a little while since we've been able to practice so i'm glad that we're finally getting a chance to get back into it again. i'm going to try my best to prove myself to Hyunjin today during practice!"

I flinch at him mentioning Hyunjins name but then decide not to say anything about it. Instead I decide to bond with him over something else.

"I thought you might want to impress Minho instead of Hyunjin. Your ears seem to turn an awful lot of red around him." I whisper the last part and wink at him.

Han seems quite surprised by your comment and his ears immediately turn extremely red and he starts to blush really heavily once again after I whispered. It's now obvious that he does seem to like Minho quite a bit because the way he's blushing right now is quite obvious.

"Um.... w-w-well..."

I have had a lot of time to observe the boys together now. It's kind of part of my job. I did notice it a long time ago and now I've finally had the chance to ask. I wanted to find something to bond over with him and now he even has a person to talk about it (in case he hasn't shared this secret with any members already).

"I think it's quite obvious, but I also think he hasn't noticed himself. Don't worry, I won't tell him or anything. You should totally confess, though. I think he likes you too." I smile at him mischievously and wink a second time.

Hans blush deepens even more now and he seems to now be completely speechless. His mouth opens and closes many times but he just cant seem to get any words out

He can't seem to get himself to say anything coherently at all while he's looking directly at me.

"It's alright, squirrel man, I'll catch you later at practice!" I wink at him a last time and stand up as I said that. Leaving the man on the couch. I catch him burying his head in his hands in the corner of his eye. I chuckle a bit to myself. He's really cute.

I walk into the kitchen again to wash my plate like a good roommate, but I spot a tall figure in the corner.

It is Hyunjin who has now finally just woken up and he seems slightly groggy from having just woken up. I notice how his eyes are only halfway open and he just looks at me in silence for a few seconds.

[A/N: HELLO THANK YOU FOR THE READS AND VOTES!!! I didn't expect 59 reads on the first chapter and even 56 on the last!!! Thank you!!!]