chapter 5 - chan

Jeongin has waited patiently for me while standing just next to my door. "Now that you've got your clothes on, let's head over!"

"Don't say it like that!" I chuckle and pumch him playfully as we walk out of my room.

Jeongin chuckles. "Let's just go now, shall we?" "Sure." I follow Jeongin to Chans room and wait next to him as we knock on chans door. I feel nervous, but Jeongin being by my side eases the pressure.

Jeongin waits to see if chan would hear his knocking and let us into his room. A minute or two passes by, and we're about to give up and walk away when chan opens the door and smiles at Jeongin. His voice is raspy, and he sounds like he has just woke up.

"Jeonginnie? is everything okay?"

Jeongin nods his head in response and speaks after a short pause.

"Yes. would it be okay for me to introduce you to someone?"

My heartbeat quickens at his raspy voice, and I admire his physique as he leans on the doorframe. His smile is so sweet as well. Jeongin speaks to him, and I feel like I also need to say something.

"Hi Bang Chan, it's me."

I say it in a nervous tone, anticipation builds up in me, and I await his reaction.

Chan smiles at me when I speak and even looks me over a little from head to toe before replying to me with an open and friendly tone. At least, that's what I thought he intended to do. Actually, his sleepy voice did seem a little intimidating, especially paired with his handsome looks.

"Hey. You're the one in the room across from me, right?"

Did he forget my name?

"That's right, I'm one of your members." I smile at his tone, trying to sound friendly, though it does sound a little wonky.

Chan's smile widens. "Well, it's nice to properly meet you. im not too good with remembering names, but what was your name again?"

"Hey, I'm y/n. You should know that by now since you're the leader, right?" I shake my head at him playfully in disapproval.

Chan chuckles a little bit and then looks me up and down again. "My bad, mate. you look so different outside of the stage that i didn't recognize you at first." I raise an eyebrow. "You look good, though."

I smiled at his compliment, even though it was meant reassuringly. "Wow, I'm getting a compliment from such a beautiful human being?" I answer quickly, but the compliment still does make me blush, maybe just a tiny bit. I try to make my compliment sound as casual has his.

[No ones pov]

Chan laughs again when you call him a beautiful human being, but he also feels somewhat surprised at the fact that you're genuinely blushing now. This makes him a little happy, and it just makes him want to compliment you even more. "You're really adorable. i was actually kind of curious. Are you dating Jeongin?"

You flinch at his words. "Oh, ummm..." You begin to say now blushing even more considering the awkward situation you too had earlier.

Chan can't help but raise an eyebrow a little bit at your reaction. He can't help but wonder why you began to blush even harder after he asked if you and jeongin were dating. He just wanted to tease you too a bit. "What? is there something more between you two that i dont know of?"

Jongin looks at chan now, feeling surprised that he actually thought you two could be a couple.

"No, no, we're not dating." You chuckle nervously. 'Why didn't Jeongin say anything? He's just looking at chan. AND CHAN CALLED ME ADORABLE!' You hide your face in your hands.