Chapter 4

Harvey Pov 

He Gently wiped Ava down with cool water and carefully tended to her injuries, he offered droplets of water frequently to rehydrate her. Despite his efforts, two days had passed without a sign of her waking up.

In that time He couldn't stop staring at her; she looked unreal, unlike any female he had ever seen. With golden brown skin and full lips, Ava possessed an intricate hairstyle adorned with small braids all over her head. Additionally, he noticed shiny pieces in her ears and on her nose. He also noted the absence of a spousal mark, leading him to suspect that her mate and her cub's father had died.

 He also noted the absence of a spousal mark, leading him to suspect that her mate and her cub's father had died

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Meanwhile, on the other hand, her cub was up, causing chaos. She crawled everywhere and got into everything, displaying her high energy. The only times she seemed calm were during her bath and while eating. He only fed her fruit and allowed her to eat some cooked meat.

"Hey, no, stop that. That's medicine," he told her cub.

She stopped what she was doing and stared at him with wide eyes, tears welling up.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Here, play with this instead," he said, handing her the colorful shiny objects he got from her mom's belongings.

She knows what the words "stop" and "no" mean. Anytime he uses them in a stern voice, she pouts and cries, and his heart can't take it. So he lets her get away with murder. She can't do no wrong. 

"Ma ma," she says, babbling and putting her shiny thing in her mouth.

"I know you want her. Maybe she would wake up soon,"

"Ma ma," she babbles again, throwing her plaything at his head.

"No throwing things," he tells her sternly. It didn't hurt him, but he didn't want her to throw things at her mother by mistake.

"Wah wah," she starts crying and pouting.

As Nova started to cry, he hurriedly rushed to pick her up, a slight panic evident in his movements. "See?" he reassured her, bouncing her gently in his arms. "You're a big girl, don't cry."

As Nova stops crying, her attention shifts to Harvey's ears. With surprising speed, she grabs them, yanking them into her hand, and then proceeds to bite down while shaking her head fiercely. Is she getting revenge?

It would be an amazing display of predator instincts if it wasn't for the fact that it was his ears. "Ow, ow, let go, crocodile," he tells her, giving her a playful nickname. "Stop," he says.

Behind him, a groggy voice chimed in, "Don't let her run over you; she knows exactly what she's doing."  It seems like the crocodile's tactics were effective in waking someone up.

Ava Pov

I wake up to hear Harvey's voice repeatedly saying stop and novas crying. I open my eyes to see my child attacking him. Harvey is patient with her as he tries to wrestle with her to let go.

Into Beastworldजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें