VII: JOLENE

Help. I got sorted into the Power faction... I thought I'd be in the Wealth faction because my parents are [kind of] rich.. I never expected myself to be a politician of sorts... Wait. Blake. What happened to her? Is she okay? You know what, forget it. If I'm okay, Blake is okay.

        Anywayyy, after the Sorting and Induction ceremony was finished, we split up into our faction groups. I scanned the crowd to see if I recognize anyone. Obviously, I didn't recognize anyone, but there was someone that I can recognize only because of Blake's descriptions that I've been provided with about a few days ago...

        The person looked like someone that Blake described as Tenebris Sceleratus, the main antagonist of her book, The Great Prophecy of Umbra Malum. I think the person of whom I'm staring at right now's name is Levitas Sceleratus... She looks like this Forest or Warrior fairy with brown wings, brown goat-like horns, blue and green eyes, and two long scars that went from her right eyebrow to her right eyelid; the eyelid of her blue eye. Which faction is she in?

        A few minutes later, I noticed Levitas walking in the crowd with the other students in the Power faction. Three minutes later, we arrived at the Power Tower, and were assigned roommates and floors. I was with this person named Levi (pronounced levy) and was on the sixth floor, in Room 606.

        And so I ran up the stairs and arrived at Room 606, and called dibs on a bed. I chose the one on the left of the room (It's also closer to the door by a centimeter), and waited for my soon to-be roommate to come into the room.

        A few minutes later, someone knocked on the door and walked in. Guess what? It was Levitas. Hooray. I guess the Headmistress just decided to cut her name down from Levitas, which is only 7 letters long, into a 4 letter name, and that name sounds like a small fee you have to pay to get on a train in Great Britain. Levy.

        "Hi. What's your name?" Levitas asked.

        "I'm Jo, short for Jolene Vivus." I said.

        "Hi 'Jo, short for Jolene Vivus'. Nice to meet you. I'm Levitas Sceleratus." Whoa, hold on. Does she actually think my name is 'Jo, short for Jolene Vivus'?!

        "That's a nice name. Levitas. Also, you know my name isn't 'Jo, short for Jolene Vivus', right?"

        "Haha, I was just messing with you. My dad used to joke around with my name back when I was a small child. He used to walk around saying my name was 'Lev short for Levitas Sceleratus the First of Mors-Vida'. It was extremely funny at the time, but then it slowly died out. Anyway, let's get unpacked and wait till our schedules arrive."

        "Okay. When do we get our schedules? I'm not really used to this school yet," I said.

        "Hmm... At about 8:30-ish? It's 7 right now. Also, Do you know Tenebris Sceleratus? She's my sister, but she's in the School for Grim," Levitas said.

        "I might know a Tenebris Sceleratus."

        "Cool. I just wanted to know, just to see if people actually know the Great and Terrible Tenebris Sceleratus."

        Our conversation then ended right there so we could go our separate ways and unpack some of our things that we brought. I, personally, brought nothing with me, but lookee here, right next to my bed, underneath a trapdoor, was a small trunk with items from my house that did not know I'd need until this very moment.

        After an hour and thirty minutes of getting to know each other and unpacking our stuff, me and Levitas heard a knock on our door. I opened it, and saw Professor Mundanae with two sheets of paper.

        "Here are your schedules. LEVITAS! Come over here. Anyway, schedules. Classes start in two days. In the meantime, explore. Explore the School for Great. Never explore the other School. Got it? Got it. Okay. Have a good night. I will see you two tomorrow. Probably during breakfast. Good night," Professor Mundanae then left. Why does she speak in short sentences? Can she say a sentence that's over 7 words long? I don't think so. I gave Levitas her schedule, and then I plopped down onto my bed to read my schedule.