IX: LEVITAS

A/N: Hullo hoomuns. I kept forgetting to post the next two chapters because I've been super busy lately. please enjoy the next chapters :)    

    Jo is weird. She's DEFINITELY extroverted, and outgoing. She gave me my schedule, and I looked to see which classes I have.

First period: Musicianship with Professor Shep

Second period: History of the Three Realms with Professor Ray

Third period: Studies of the Human Realm with Professor Himmel

Fourth period: Mathematics and Reading with Professor McGuff

Lunch + Lunch Break for 1 hour

Fifth period: Class of your Choice (sign-ups will be held during breakfast tomorrow)

Sixth period: Studies of the Fae Realm with Professor Sail

Seventh period: Advanced Music Theory with Professor Shima

Eighth period: Writing and Grammar with Professor NoLand

        Okay. My classes seem pretty similar to the ones I had back at my old school in Mors-Vida, Pulmenti District, Fae Realm. Overall, I like my schedule. I wonder what class options there are for fifth period... Visual art? Instrument making? I don't know what they have, but if they have glass blowing, I'd love to do it.

        And so about thirty minutes later, I decided to call lights-out because I was tired and didn't want to do anything. Jo kept the lights on her side on, so I closed the curtains on my canopy bed to block out any sources of light that might creep in. It was that moment that I realized how many pillows the bed had. There were exactly eight pillows, which is way too many, so I grudgingly took four of them and shoved them into my floor-trapdoor-compartment thing where all my items are stored.

        Then I heard a loud thump. I opened my curtains and saw Jo passed out on the floor. A moment ago, she was fully awake and was reading her schedule with a confused look on her face. Now she's unconscious. Is she having a vision? I walked up to her and prodded her with a stick that I keep right next to my bed in case of an emergency. Yup. She's unconscious. Not dead, but her breathing was really shallow. It looks like she's dead though, not gonna lie.

         I waited approximately two minutes to see if she wakes up. And lookee here, she woke up exactly two minutes after she fell onto the ground as if she died of Surprisingly Shocking Schedule.

        "Whoa. What happened? Am I alive? AM I DEAD?!" Jo said. She said that really loud.

        "One: You're not dead. Two: I think you had a vision. It's where you suddenly pass out for exactly two minutes and only two minutes, and you see a slight glimpse into the future. Most of the time, it's about a year in, but sometimes it's a vision of something that's going to happen in a month, a day, or a week."

        "Okay, because I just saw a full on war going on, so yeah." Whoa. War?! I thought that war happened last school year. Tenebris told me all about it and about how stupid that war was.

        About three minutes later, I promptly fell asleep in my bed. Tonight was a rather dreamless night, except for the fact that Jo was in a... ballet? And was doing some random chickenlike dance for an hour...? It was confusing.

        I woke up at about Six AM, which is pretty late for me, seeing I'm a Certified Insomniac, I usually wake up at about Four AM and just never fall asleep.

        But this time was different. I woke up, fell asleep, and woke up again. But instead of waking up in my bed in the Power Tower, I woke up in the hospital wing, for some reason... Did I faint? Did I die?! Am I alive? Am I becoming Jo? Man, her energy is contagious. Did I get sick of Contagious Jolene Vivus Energy? Probably. Then, at that moment, I passed out of Unknown Causes.