Need You Now

I wish you were right here, right now

"Please stop! Unlock the door!" she yelled hammering on the door. No answer. Ella flopped onto her bed crying. After a few minutes of sobbing into her pillow, she got up and opened the window behind her bed and climbed out.

*Flashback*

Ella tapped on Walker's window and he looked up at her. "Ella are you okay?" he asked, getting up and opening the window.

Ella sat in the big tree that connected her room and Walker's. Walker was her best friend and neighbour, and was the only person who knew about her parents. 

"I can't deal with them anymore Walker, it's so obvious they prefer Jayden and  Carson over me. I do all their chores and they lie down and do nothing. It's so unfair."

Ella leant into Walker as he hugged her. They stayed there for one minute or two minutes or five minutes. Ella couldn't tell. All she felt was the sadness weighing her down, and the warm embrace of her best friend.

Walker hugged his best friend, watching the tears fall down from her cheeks. They stayed there for one minute or two minutes or five minutes, he didn't care. The only thing that mattered in that moment was his best friend, and how he needed to be there for her. 

*End of Flashback*

Ella sat in the tree, staring out at the sunset. She missed Walker a lot after he went away. They still talked anytime they could, but with Walker filming his movie and her low amount of screen time it was difficult. She wondered if the sunset looked as beautiful as it did where she was, wherever in the world Walker was now. 

Suddenly her phone started buzzing. She pulled it out to see messages from Walker filling up her screen. 

Walkie-Talkie

Ella

ELLA

GUESS WHAT

ANSWER

ELLAAAAA

ELLLLLL

ANSWERRRRRRRR

HELLO

EXCITING NEWS

URGENT

ELLAAAAAA

elly-belly

HELLO IM HERE WHAT IS IT

Walkie-Talkie

MY MUM JUST TOLD ME WE'RE MOVING BACK!

elly-belly

NO WAY WHEN

Walkie-Talkie

WE WILL BE THERE IN A WEEK!

ILL SEE YOU THEN

elly-belly

OMG THATS SO EXCITING

ILL SEE YOU THEN YAYAYAY 

A/N- First chapter done! Hope you all enjoyed it!

January 6, 2024