Goodbye

Stumbled through the long goodbye///I don't wanna miss you like this Come back.. be here///Taxi cabs and busy streets that never bring you back to me

It was the morning of when we were leaving. My bags were packed and loaded into Walker's parents car. My mum and dad didn't even come to say goodbye to me, but my younger brother Jayden was secretly waving in the window. Mum and Dad disposed me so much they never let me near Jayden. I think they thought I would 'contaminate' him or something like that. 

My older brother Carson was in town this week and he came to say goodbye. Carson made music and was in an upcoming band, and he had been touring the past few months. I was closest to him out of anyone in my family and it felt good that he was back. 

Carson hugged me tightly. "Have fun kiddo. Remember, learn loads and I hope you get the part. Love you little sis and I'm so proud of you whatever the outcome."

I hugged him again. "Thank you Carson it means a lot." I waved goodbye to Jayden and then hopped into Heather's car. Walker and I were on our way to LA, where the screen tests were being held. If we were successful, we would start filming almost immediately. I really hoped to get the part so I could stay away from my home with Walker. I wouldn't be able to bear it if he was gone again.

We checked our bags in and got through security. Soon, we were boarding the plane and what a surprise from Rick! He had booked us business class tickets!

Walker grinned at me as we were served our chicken curry, rice and naan bread. We linked our screens and watched the new Wonka movie at the same time, it was the best kind of massive monthly movie night because we were on a plane, in business class!

Soon our plane landed and we were welcomed with a big sign and a chauffeur, who took us to the hotel. We were sharing a room thankfully, it had twin beds and the most amazing view of the city. It was beautiful.

I pulled out my phone and saw a post I was tagged in.

carsonbessonofficial