Reunited!

In this moment now, capture it, remember it/Cause I don't know how it gets better than this

Ella sat by her window, staring out excitedly. Today was the day she was going to see Walker again! It had been over a year since she last saw her best friend and she wanted to hear everything about his movie. 

A black car pulled into the driveway of the house next to her. Ella jumped up excitedly and climbed into the tree as the Scobell family got out of their car. "LEENA!" Ella yelled, climbing down as quickly as she could.

"OMG ELLA I MISSED YOU!" Leena ran over to the girl and hugged her.

"I missed you so much too!"

"We have so much to catch up on! Tanner hurry up and get out of car!" Leena grinned at the girl.

Tanner was the next to step out of the car. 

"Hey Tanner good to see you!" Ella said, ruffling his hair. Tanner grinned at her.

"Good to see you Ella"

There was a tap on her shoulder. Ella spun around to see Walker grinning at her.

"Hey Elly I missed you"

"WALKER!" Ella hugged her best friend tightly and he lifted her off the ground, spinning her around. "I missed you so much. You've grown a lot since I saw you!"

"Lovebirds" Tanner coughed. Leena grinned at him.

"Yeah I'm at least two inches taller than you now!" Walker replied, ignoring his siblings.

"You have to tell me everything that happened on set! How was-"

"PHOTOTIME!" Leena interrupted. "We need to get pictures for our Instagrams!"

ellabesson_

(Pretend Abby is Leena)

liked by walkerscobell and 10,287 others

ellabesson_ Back with the Scobell gang! I missed these two so much @walkerscobell @leenascobell 

walkerscobell missed you sm

ellabesson_ so glad youre back!

user1 ship

leenascobell best duo!!!

ellabesson_ we really are

jennahart13 omg Leena and walker are back?!?

walkerscobell yesssss

A/N- Hope you enjoyed this chapter idk how I feel about it

- Cara

7 January, 2024