New Place, New Friends, New Everything

And if you like causing trouble up in hotel rooms///Then baby I'm perfect for you///If you like cameras flashing every time we go out

Ella's POV

I unpacked my stuff and lay down on my bed. Walker had given me the bed closest to the window and I stared at the beautiful view of LA. It was about 10 minutes until Walker spoke up. "Rick says he needs me at 10am tomorrow to start screen testing. Your audition is at 3pm."

"We will go at 10am then, I'll be there for all your screen tests."

"Ella you don't have to, get some rest and-"

"Walker I want  to"

I felt really nervous about tomorrow, I've never had any acting experience and here I am auditioning for one of the best roles. 

------Time Skip-------

I heard the casting directors call Ella Besson. I wasn't sure what this audition was going to be like, but I hoped it would be good. When I walked in Walker was smiling at me with this look on his face. Next to him was a tall boy, maybe a year older than us. 

"Hey I'm Aryan." He held out his hand and I shook it. He seems nice.

"Ella could just read some lines with Walker and Aryan and we will see how your chemistry with them is." The casting director Dan told me.

I read my lines with them, making sure to joke around with Walker as I normally would and being super friendly towards Aryan but that wasn't difficult. After about 30 minutes, Dan thanked us and we left. I exchanged Instagrams with Aryan and we made a quick post. 

ellabesson_

liked by aryansimhadri and 108,647 others

ellabesson_ day out ft @walkerscobell and @aryansimhadri

aryansimhadri nice meeting you guys

liked by ellabesson_

walkerscobell yeah you too bro

Comments on this post have been limited

A/N just wanted to write a short chapter so I can set the scene a little bit. I don't really know what goes on in casting and film production so I'll do my best.

~ Cara