𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟕

Akane was yet again ignoring whatever conversation Cami and Elijah were having, she was busy reading a book to Hope, "The Little Prince". Even though Hope didn't understand everything she was a very eager listener, she was listening with all her focus and eagerness.

"Fine. Dumb idea. How's Hayley? You two seemed close." 

She casually sips her drink, knowing she has him beat, and Elijah, realizing he only has two options, either to play the game or talk about Hayley, he sighs in defeat.

The moment she heard Hayley's name she was interested in adding something to make Elijah more miserable, after all, they were pretty loud last night.

"You should have heard them last night, Cami," she says from the playpen, "it would have answered a lot of questions"

Cami snorted while sipping her glass of whatever she was drinking.

Hope pats the book in Akane's hand, as a signal for her to continue reading the story. Akane once again ignores Cami and Elijah and resumes reading the book to Hope.

Akane didn't know when she fell asleep, Hope fell asleep halfway through the book, Akane laid down beside Hope, she was exhausted after reading the book aloud and fell asleep beside Hope

The moment she wakes up from her slumber she sees a panicking Cami trying to wake Elijah up and talking with someone on the phone.

"What the hell happened again?" asks Akane with a worried expression.

"He fainted, I am talking with Davina," says Cami

"Pass me the phone," Akane says to Cami she hurriedly passes the phone to her 

"What happened to Klaus?" Akane asks while touching Elijah's forehead

"He fainted, because of the Finn's spell," says Davina

"It's some kind of astral projection spell" declares Akane and asks, "Did you try to wake him up?" 

"I slapped him hard so many times, he is still not waking up," says a frustrated Davina

Akane smiles at the revelation, "I will give you a hundred dollars for your bravery, Davina. I am looking forward to when we meet. But I am afraid we can't do anything about them at the moment."

"Why?"  asks Davina

"Because they need to get off it themselves, or Finn needs to pull them out which he won't, so we wait for them to get out of the astral plane."

"Shit!" curses Davina

"By the way I am Akane-" she goes on to introduce herself

"You are Marcel's niece." Davina says, "I have heard about you from him."