━━━━ ten things I hate about you

ೃ⁀➷ *ੈ✩‧₊˚

          Ten things I hate about Regulus Black,
written by Astoria Ambrose july, 1977) :

ONE!      I've never met such a sarcastic and sassy man in my sixteen years of living. Every time he opens his mouth, all I hear is blah, blah, blah. It's exhausting. There hasn't been one time where I sat and thought to myself, wow, I just love it when Black talks.

TWO!      I think one of his best friends has a crush on me and that just leads Black into calling me incredibly degrading terms all the time since he cannot stand not being the centre of attention. Last week, before Potions, Rosier—incredibly loudly—told Black I looked quite pretty today, and Black replied with, 'does it look like I give a fuck?'. The disrespect! Black has no manners.

THREE!      He's an incompetent douchebag. If only his brain was as big as his ego, maybe all his problems would be solved. All of our problems would be solved—in fact—because all problems are rooted to Regulus Black; world hunger, poverty, epidemics, you name it, it's all linked to Black!

FOUR!      Black is obsessed with black coffee. Seriously, no sugar, not a tint of vanilla or milk. Just black, void and cold like his stupid heart. I hate his stupid face, I don't—but I do. I hate Regulus Black.

FIVE!      Everybody wants him. He's not even all that but everybody seems to be flustered the moment he brushes past them. I tell my mind that they probably confuse him with Sirius Black but I know that is not true. Still, he should not get so much attention from girls when he is a piece of shit and nothing more.

SIX!      He's a pristine, pure-blooded, popular git. So, whenever we win Quidditch, everybody forgets about the rest of us and starts to treat him like royalty. Us Chasers deserve just as much attention for getting the damn Quaffle and scoring. He should not get all the praise just because he is good at spotting shiny things in the air.

SEVEN!        He has great hair.

EIGHT!      Francis always takes his side, no matter how right I am. I don't know what sort of love potion Francis is under, somehow, I'm always wrong and Black is always right. So what if I threw tea Black's face back in fourth year? It was iced tea. How delusional do you have to be to think Black is ever correct and not me?

NINE!      He made me laugh the other day with one of his dumb, sarcastic remarks. I sat there in pure disbelief and have been angry ever since. He's, like, the biggest starer! I can feel him staring at me, in the Great Hall, in class. Whenever I turn around to look back, what do I see? Black, Black, Regulus Black and his deathly stare.

TEN!      Last night, I got drunk and slept with him.

regulus black  &  astoria ambrose
━━━━ illicit affairs