Part 9

Naina:Nothing Honey.I was just looking at him coz your choice was pretty good.                                    Deepthi:Isn't he handsome.Did you think i'll fall for some random guy.My standards in men are pretty high babe.                                                                                                                                                                     Naina:I know your standards are high honey.Fine let's get to sleep then.How about you sleep in the room and i'll sleep here in the couch.                                                                                                                     Deepthi:Babe Is anything wrong with you?Did you not like him or something?                                         Naina:No Honey.Why are asking like that?                                                                                                                 Deepthi:Then why do you want sleep here?                                                                                                  Naina:(Pats her head and says)There is nothing like that Honey.I am just feeling cold in the room.I want to sleep here so that you can have the air conditioning.                                                             Deepthi:Ohhh!If that's the reason then fine.I'll sleep in the room.(Hugs Naina and says Goodnight and goes to sleep)                                                                                                                                             (Naina slowly start remembering her past and starts crying.Remembering the moments she spent with AKhil)                                                                                                                                                         Naina Pov                                                                                                                                                                                Goddd!!Why?Why me?Why do I have to go through all this?Even if I escaped from India still my past never leaves me.Of all people in the world why did Deepu even fall for him ?Wait a minute...What was he doing in her village anyways?As far as I remember he doesn't live there.He lives in bangalore.Why did he go all the way from Bangalore to there?How could he love Deepu?He knows she is my friend right?I showed him her picture many times.We both even had conversations about her.Did he forget her face or what?I don't care about him.I am worried how will I tell her thet truth.These many days I didn't even tell her that I loved someone and even broke up with him.But now I have to tell her everything and the worst part is the person I loved was him.Ahhh!!Why do I have to face twists and turns every minute in my life?When will I even have a peaceful day?I wanted to get Deepu out of what she had been going through.Despite not being able to do that.Look at the mess that has happened now because of me.I should've been honest with her to begin with.                                                                                                                                           (Thinking all about today Naina eventually goes to sleep.Next day morning Deepthi wakes up and sees Naina sleeping on the couch.She goes near her and wakes her up.Today they had no office.So,they had decided to stay home and cook food and then go out for a walk in the evening.)                                                                                                                                                                                     Naina:Honey what should we cook?How about chicken biryani?It's been many days since I had Indian food.                                                                                                                                                                               Deepthi:Okay Babe.Let's cook biryani.I'll cut the vegetables and you cook.                                               Naina:Okay.Fine then i'll go out and get necessary ingredients to cook.Meanwhile,you cut the vegetables.                                                                                                                                                                                 (Saying so Naina goes out to the grocery store.In the grocery store she comes across Hanvesh.)     Naina:(She tries to turn back and go but Hanvesh notices her and calls her)Yes Sir!!How come your here?                                                                                                                                                                                   Hanvesh:I live in this neighbourhood.What are you doing here by the way?Do you want to beat someone else again or what?                                                                                                                                            Naina:Why would I beat anyone Sir?I am a very calm person you see.I just came here to buy some necessary stuff.Where do you live in this neighbourhood Sir?                                                              Hanvesh:My house is at the street backside of this store.Why do you want kill me in my own house or what?                                                                                                                                                                        Naina:(Irritated)Why do you keep saying such things to me?As if I love to torcher or murder people.                                                                                                                                                                 Hanvesh:Aren't you such a person?I think you are.                                                                                                 Naina:I am telling you right.I am not such a person.Why won't you believe....(Before she could say anything Hanvesh hugged her.)                                                                                                                                 Naina:What are......                                                                                                                                                                 Hanvesh:Shhh!!Please don't talk and stay like this for a minute.                                                                     ( After seeing a woman pass by hanvesh breaks the hug.Not able to understand what was happening Naini looked at Hanvesh with confusion.)                                                                                            Hanvesh:Hey!Listen don't misunderstand what just happened.I need to avoid a situation so I did that.Don't get the wrong idea.                                                                                                                                   Naina:It's fine.I'll leave then.                                                                                                                                             (Saying so Naina leaves.Hanvesh goes out of the store and...)                                                                           Hanvesh Pov                                                                                                                                                                             Ahhhh!!Why the heck did I do such thing?Man My heart is beating fast.I need to go and rest.            (Next Day Naina and Deepthi get to the office.They both go to their desks and sit down.Naina starts working as usual.She is going through the report to submit for a project and hears some employee say...)                                                                                                                                                                       Employee:Naina boss is calling you.                                                                                                                             Naina:Ohh ok!I'll go.(Ugghhh...he's started of with his dirty tricks again)                                                     (Feeling worried and angry Naina goes to his cabin)                                                                                             Boss:Hey!!Look who's here.                                                                                                                                               Naina: Good Morning Sir!May I know what you need me for?                                                                       Boss: Ohh!Come on you came just now.You'll come to know everything.Just have a little patience and sit down here.(Pulls out the chair for her to sit)                                                                            Naina: No Sir.It's fine.Just tell me what you called me for.I'll go.                                                                      Boss: As far as I know,according to the company rules the employee should listen to their boss I guess.(Saying so he makes Naina sit and locks the door)                                                                                     Naina: Sir I am getting a bit uncomfortable due to your actions.Please tell me I want to leave as soon as possible.                                                                                                                                                                    Boss: You're getting uncomfortable with me now.Can't believe you actually are so scheming ? The other day you get inside the stairway and do shit with Mr.Hanvesh.Here you come and act as if nothing happened.Do you even know why I put up with you all these years?You are so seducing that I wished to atleast have a one night stand with you.Do you remember the day I proposed to you but you rejected that's when I decided to ruin you.I used all possible ways to get you on my side but you kept on avoiding and refusing me.I thought someday I can change you or force you,but after I saw what you are planning to do with Mr.Hanvesh I think I need to fire you as early as possible.(He says and starts touching Naina on her legs and private area by sitting on the chair opposite to her.Startled by his words and actions,Naina stands up and slaps him on his face)                                                                                               
(Meanwhile in the office, Hanvesh  enters the office and checks around for Naina but doesn't find her near her desk.Thinking about why she didn't come he was about to leave just then he noticed her friend Deepthi.He goes near her and asks her if Naina came to the office.Deepthi says she came but she went into the boss's cabin 15 minutes ago as he called her for something.)
Hanvesh Pov
Why did he call her? What does a boss have to discuss with a mere employee so personally?Even if he had something it shouldn't take this long I guess.Anyways it's none of my bussiness.
(In the boss's cabin)
Naina: What do you think you're doing?....