Where are you?

Author's pov:

There was complete silence in the room for few minutes.
Zoya was still processing the words she just heard from Sohail.
Meanwhile Riya understood the oddness of situation and she took Tara with her to her bedroom.

Ayaan, though he was still in confusion that what the hell Sohail is talking about, tried to handle the situation.

"How are u so sure about the things happened between them?

He asked this to Sohail as calmly as possible.

"Some unknown number sent me their pictures and videos.

He replied in irritated voice, as if this is not the point he wants to talk about right now

Zoya finally broke her silence

"I'll find him and I'll ask him for my answer.

She said this to them but it was more like she is saying this to herself that she has to find him because she want answers for everything.

Sohail was again going to say something but Ayaan stopped him.

"I think we should first find him and then we'll discuss other stuffs later.

Sohail and Zoya both agreed on this statement with Ayaan.

The next day Zoya Ayaan went to UK with Sohail .

Zoya's pov:

I don't know why I'm doing all these things. Should i just go back and leave this to Ayaan and Sohail? . Till now I have asked this question almost hundred times from myself and everytime i just got the same answer, "Maybe he has gone because of me so I can't just run away".

After yesterday, I'm observing changes in Ayaan's behaviour. Yeah he is still taking care of mine but somewhere i can feel that he is in delusion.
I know that the situation is very complicated but i can feel that somewhere he is not feeling okay. I think, i have to assure him that i love him and not anybody else. Yeah i have to do this before finding Rishi.

Author's pov:

Three of them were staying at Rishi's house. Zoya stood up from her bed and went outside to look for Ayaan.
But in midway, she found a room, on the door there was a name plate showing a name in bold letters "RISHABH K."

At first she passed by the room then suddenly a thought brought her back in front of the same door. She rushed inside the room. She was searching for something. After few minutes of complete search, she finally found it.

This is the second time she is going to look into other's diary. At first she hesitated but then she thought that, "maybe she can find a clue from it about Rishi.

The diary was almost complete.
First few pages were only about how much he hates Zoya. Then She found the page which was written by her on that night in Ayaan's house. She found that on that same page there was a picture of her and with red marker a word was written on it. It was "LOVE??".

Then she turned to the next page and it was the writing of the day Rishabh came back to UK after the wedding