new City

Jungkook got into an argument with his ex wife. He was pissed off at her. She cheated on him with someone else. Their daughter Somi heard it all. She was crying.

Jungkook: where did you go this time?!

Julia: none of your business Jungkook! It's my life!

Jungkook: you left our five years old daughter alone!

Julia: not my fault you didn't pull out in time!

Jungkook: you always use that excuse! I'm the only one that takes care of her!

Julia: I didn't want her!

Jungkook: well I did! I said I'd take care of her! I didn't even force your to keep her! I just said think about it! I was supportive!

Julia: whatever! You just won't let me control my own life!

Jungkook: I let you do what you want but you turn around and cheat on me! Even leaving out small daughter all alone for hours until I get back home from work!

Julia: you know what?! I want a divorce!

Jungkook: me too!

Julia: let's see who wins custody of Somi!

Jungkook: you don't even fucking want her!

Julia: the closet will take my side because they know I'm a better fit. Not some f*ggot.

Jungkook: are you fucking kidding me?! Don't call me that!

Julia: ooh please! You only married me because boy's can't have babies!

Jungkook: I married you because of loved you!

Julia: as of you even did.

Jungkook: you're not talking my daughter from me...

Julia: we'll just see about that.

The next day they went to court. They filed for a divorce. Julia kept the house but Jungkook didn't owe her a penny. He also won fully custody of Somi. He took her and moved away. Somi preferred Jungkook over Julia any day. He cared for her and spoiled her all the time. He truly loved her. Jungkook moved into another nice house. After unpacking everything, getting his room set up, the Somi's room, he was done. That whole process of moving and stuff took a while week. Jungkook had to get a new job then get Somi into a new school. After finding a job, he got Somi into a new school.