siblings

Back in middle school, like last year of middle school, Jimin developed feelings for a boy. Jimin wasn't as well known and as popular as him. He never spoke to him because he was scared. What if he was disgusted or annoyed by him or something. Yeah. Jimin was scared. He'd never want this to happen. He wants to come out to his parents. His twin sister named Julia, absolutely hated Jimin. She hated him because their parents babies him because he was so quiet and emotional. She'd often make jokes about how he's gonna get his period soon. She'd also throw pads and tampons at him saying he was going to need them. He was use to it since it also happened at school. His parents protected him through it all. Julia also hated him for having a crush on Jungkook. Yup. That was their crush. Julia also loved Jungkook. Jimin did too. Julia found out after snooping through Jimin's diary. She read it. She found out he was gay and his first kiss was with a boy named Yoongi. She got dirt on him. She also read about his deepest thoughts that he wrote down. He wrote down how him and Yoongi almost had sex until the janitor was coming towards the closet. Jimin also wrote that him and Yoongi often made out in empty classrooms like the unused art room. Julia took it and his it under her bed. Jimin came into his room. He sighed. He laid on his bed and he called Yoongi.

Jimin: hi.

Yoongi: hi cutie.

Jimin blushed.

Jimin: stop... I'm not cute...

Yoongi: you're adorable. What are you talking about?

Jimin giggled a little.

Yoongi: wanna go on a date?

Jimin: yes. I would love to.

Yoongi: tomorrow? Five pm?

Jimin: ooh. That works out well!

Yoongi: good. Good night baby.

Jimin: good night papi.

Yoongi: wait.. What?!

Jimin: bye!

Yoongi: wai- *beep*

Jimin giggled. He knew Yoongi was gonna kiss him roughly when he saw him again. He blushed.

Jimin: he's too funny.

Jimin got a text from Yoongi.

Yoonie: what did you just call me? Say it again to me in my ear tomorrow.

Jiminie: okie❤❤

Yoonie: good boy😏

Jiminie: 😘

Yoonie: gn baby ❤

Jiminie: gn❤❤

Jimin set his phone down. His sister heard their conversation. She recorded it. She smirked.

Julia: stupid f*ggot. I got even more dirt  on you now.

She went until his room and took photos of his messenges between Yoongi. Jimin had a crush on Jungkook but him and Yoongi were so close they'd be considered dating. They're always with each other and have been caught kissing each other all the time.

Julia: you wanna crush on Jungkook, fine. I'll fucking ruin your life.

There were countless pictures on Jimin's phone. They were all personal things. Once Jimin wore a madi outfit for Yoongi and they made out after that. Jimin took a picture of himself in it and sent to it Yoongi. Julia wanted to tell their parents. Julia left his room.

The next day Jimin woke up. He sat up. He got out of bed.

Jimin: ooh, Yoonie texted me.

Jimin looked at his phone. He smiled.