shower sex 18+

Jimin and Jungkook were having some wine together. They were in the living room. Somi was asleep. Jimin and Jungkook were getting touchy.

Jimin: you know what I realized?

Jungkook: what?

Jimin pulled up his shirt to reveal his belly button. He looked at it. Jungkook did as well. They were both wasted.

Jimin: my belly button is cute! Look at it!

Jungkook: it is. You know what else is cute?

Jimin looked at Jungkook with a suggestive look. Jungkook held his waist and kissed his neck gently. Jimin threw his head back a little so Jungkook could kiss his neck more.

Jungkook: you under me. Screaming my name.

Jimin: you know what's cute?

Jungkook: what?

Jimin: that snake in your pants.

Jungkook: well, let this snake have it's dessert baby, it's sweet dessert.

He licked Jimin's neck. They went to their bedroom. Jimin and Jungkook went into the shower. Jungkook took his clothes off. Jimin did as well.

Jungkook: I wanna get bricked up before I fuck you.

Jimin: I thought you already were.

Jungkook: not as much as I am now.

Jimin looked down. His snake was awake. Jungkook held Jimin's arms above his head.

Jungkook: grind on me.

Jimin: okay. I wanna be able to touch you though.

Jungkook: okay.

Jimin wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck. He started to grind on his thigh. Jimin was already hard. Jungkook was as well.

Jungkook: remember the safe words?

Jimin: yes. Banana milk. Those are words rather than a word.

Jungkook: fine. Safe words. Tell me to slow down or speed up okay?

Jimin: okay.

Jungkook turned Jimin around. Jimin felt like he was already gonna come. Jungkook kissed his nape and his back.
He slowly entered inside Jimin. Jimin gasped. He then let out an almost inaudible moan. Jungkook went into Jimin deeper. Thrusting his hips onto him. Jimin was in pain but he loved it. He wanted more. With all his strength, he managed to say "f-faster". Jimin had pre come come out of him. Jimin felt a liquid enter inside of him. He moaned. Jungkook wasn't done. That was just pre come as well. Jimin felt like he was going to reach his climax. He told Jungkook to go faster. Jungkook did. Jimin felt a warm liquid pour from his member. He felt it feel less painful and tender. Jungkook then came into him after a while. Jungkook was panting. As was Jimin. Jungkook pulled out of Jimin. Jimin turned around and Jungkook held his waist. They kissed. They got ready for bed. They were in bed cuddling. Jungkook was shirtless with pajama pants on and Jimin was wearing shorts and one of Jungkook's plain white t-shirts. Jimin was in Jungkook's arms. Somi was in the other room traumatized. She was on her tablet when she saw a TikTok femboy talking about gay sex in detail. She then got an idea or what Jungkook and Mr. Pretty do all the time. She heard them have sex. The shower did no justice. The muffled sound of the shower didn't stop her from hearing Jungkook plow Jimin's ass out. She went to bed scared and confused and just confused.