talk

Jimin was shocked to see his own twin sister. That bitch! He wanted to punch her in the face. She tried to ruin his life. Jungkook closed the door on her face. She was pissed.

Julia: I'll tell the cops you kidnapped my daughter!

Jungkook: they're gonna know she's mine. You can't do that. They'll pull up the court papers. They'll know that what you said isn't true.

Julia: I'll take you to court!

She left. She took Jungkook to court for full custody of Somi. Somi was there. She was scared. She didn't want to go with Julia. She wanted to stay with Jungkook and Mr. Pretty. Her lawyer was good. So was Jungkook's lawyer.

Jay: your honor, Jungkook divorced Julia because she was neglectful of Somi. She didn't take proper care of her and that resulted in Somi feeling neglected and Jungkook feeling stressed out. Having to take care of Somi then work was too much.

Judge: okay. Hold.

Chris: your honor, Julia didn't get enough attention. Jungkook never gave it to her. After they had Somi, Julia felt neglected. So did Somi. Julia remembered Somi wishing for her father to come home.

Jay: I object.

Judge: go ahead.

Jay: Julia said she felt scared being away from Jungkook. She was scared because Julia was bringing random men over left to right and because of that, Somi was scared. Scared they would hurt her. I have a recording of her voice. She called Jungkook.

Judge: okay the recording.

Jay played the recording.

Somi: appa... I'm scared...

Jungkook: what happened baby?...

Somi: mommy keeps bringing in random men... I'm... I'm scared... I'm hiding in my closet...

Jungkook: what?! I'm coming home right now! Stay there! Don't move! Stay on the phone with me! I'm coming!

He got into his car and drove home. He went to Somi's room and got her out of the closet. The call ended.

Chris: your honor, if I may.

Judge: proceed.

Chris: those men were her brothers.

After talking for a while, Somi got to talk. About both her parent. Both of them.

Somi: my appa takes good care of me.

Judge: is he in a relationship with anyone?

Somi: yes!

Judge: does she treat you well?

Somi: my appa's partner is a boy! He's very nice and pretty! He's very sweet to me and my appa!

Judge: good. He takes care of you?

Somi: yes!

Judge: do you ever feel neglected by him or your new parent?

Somi: never! They both have time for me.

Judge: new parents occupation?

Somi looked confused. What's an occupation?

Judge: what's your new parent's job?

Somi: ooh! He's my teacher!

Jungkook cursed under his breath. The judge sighed.

Judge: really?

Somi: yes! My teacher is dating my appa! I love them together! They both love each other dearly too! I sometimes call him mama. He's very nice to me.

Judge: you see your teacher as a mother figure, rather than your own mother?

Somi: yes.

Julia: that little brat...

Judge: did you say something Ms. Lee?

Julia: no your honor.

Judge: good.

His attention went back to Somi.

Judge: so, dear, what did your mother do to you?

Somi: she never did anything to me. Just told me to go away and never gave me any attention... Never fed me when I was hungry... She always told me to go to my room when she brought grown men over. It always scared me... I was scared they'd hurt me...

Judge: your dad never did that?

Somi: no.

Judge: okay sweetie. You are dismissed.

She sat back down on the side. Jungkook smiled at her. She smiled back at him.

Judge:it has been finalised, Somi will remain with Jungkook.

He banged his mallet. Court was dismissed. Somi went to Jungkook and hugged him. He hugged her too. Julia was pissed. She pulled out a gun. She pointed it at Jungkook and Somi. Jimin was shocked. She was going to take them away from him. The guards ran to her. Jimin stood in front of the gun.

Julia: you think I won't shoot you? Stupid bitch.

Jimin: do it. Better than killing my family...

Julia shot Jimin in the stomach. The guards grabbed her. Jungkook went over to Jimin. He held him close.

Jungkook: baby!

Jimin: I'm... I'm okay... Rather me then you or Somi...

Jungkook: baby...

Somi: Mr. Pretty...

Julia got out of the cop's grip. She grabbed Somi. She pointed the gun to her head.

Julia: come back to me Jungkook or I'll fucking kill her!

Judge: put the gun down! She's just a little girl!

Julia: this little whiny slut had done enough!

Jungkook: out my baby girl down right now!

Somi was crying. She was scared.

Jungkook: I'll get back with you just put her down!

Julia: really?...

Jungkook: yes...

She shoved Somi to the ground. She went over to Jungkook. She bit his bottom lip. She kissed him. She pointed the gun to his stomach.

Julia: kiss me back or I'll shoot you.

Jungkook kissed her back. Somi was hugging Jimin while crying. Jimin sat up. He was still in pain. He went to grab Julia's gun from her hand. He grabbed it. She glared at him.

Julia: you're always trying to fuck up my life!

The guards grabbed her and took her away. They took the gun and arrested her for attempted murder. Jimin was sent to the hospital where he got better overtime.