psycho exes

Jimin woke up to feel something kissing his stomach. He woke up and he saw Jungkook.

Jimin: what're you doing baby?

Jungkook: kissing every single part of you until you tell me to stop.

Jimin: stop.

Jungkook smiled at him. He got close to his lips. he gently kissed them.

Jungkook: good morning baby.

Jimin: good morning.

Jimin and Jungkook went to take a shower. Jungkook wanted to join him but Jimin said no. Jungkook waited for him to finish showering. After Jimin got out of the shower, Jungkook then went in. Jimin dried off and got dressed for work. He went into Somi's room to wake her up and get her ready. She rubbed her eyes and got out of bed. She got ready. Jungkook was already down stairs.

Jungkook: my two angels.

He picked Somi up and Jimin. He hugged them both and kissed their cheeks. He placed Somi down and he held Jimin close and kissed his lips.

Jungkook: bye my babies.

Jimin: bye Jungkook.

Somi: bye bye appa!

Jungkook: bye my little princess.

He blows a kiss to her. She gives one back. Jimin helped her into his car. He drove them to work. Getting there before the people from the main office gets there works well. Jimin clocks in and goes to his classroom.

Jimin: Somi, we're gonna be learning how to add big numbers.

Somi: like what?

Jimin: fifteen plus sixteen.

Somi: you think the other kids will struggle?

Jimin: I dunno. Will you?

Somi: nope! I'm smart like my appa!

Jimin: you think your dad is smart?

Somi: he was smart enough to have me and leave my mom and date you.

Jimin: true.

Somi: I think I got this.

Jimin: okay then. Seventeen plus ten?

Somi: easy. Twenty seven.

Jimin: good job. Fifteen plus seventeen?

Somi: thirty two.

Jimin: hmm. This is a real challenge. Thirty plus forty five. Can you do it?

Somi: seventy five.

Jimin: smart girl!

He gave her a high five.

Jimin: don't tell anyone else but you get a sticker for being so good.

Jimin smiled at her. He checked the time. It was already seven fifteen am. He went to open his door. His students started to come in one by one. Once everyone was seated, Jimin announced what they'd be doing today.

Jimin: Jihyun, wanna show the class how to write fifteen plus fifteen?

Jihyun: of course Mr. Pretty. Why wouldn't I?

He so confidently walked to the front of the class.

Jihyun: do I get s reward for doing it right.

Jimin: yes. You do. You can choose from the prize box.

The prize box consisted of trinkets and candy. Small little fidget toys and other things.

Jihyun: can I request something else?