trouble

Jimin woke up in an unfamiliar room. He looked around. He saw a man next to him who wasn't his boyfriend. He realized he was naked. He covered himself with his blanket. He noticed a tatted arm around his waist. He saw the man. It was Somi's father. Jimin gasped. A relationship like this could affect his job and Somi's education. Pursuing a relationship with Jungkook could create a conflict of interest, which could affect Jimin's job and Somi's education. It could also impact Jimin's professional reputation and potentially lead to legal issues.

Jimin: shit...

Jungkook started to move a bit. Jungkook pulled Jimin closer.

Jungkook: you're warm princess... Let's stay like this...

Jimin: I have to go home. I gotta get ready for work.

Jungkook: I'll drop you home.

Jimin: I already have a car.

Jungkook: you're not going back to that bum. You're living here now.

Jimin: what does that have to do with my car?

Jungkook: you belong here.

Jimin: I don't. I can't date you. You're my students father. A relationship with you is... Is illegal...

Jungkook: fine...

Jimin: good.

Jungkook: still dropping you off and you're still staying here.

Jimin: fine.

Jimin realized he was still naked.

Jungkook: we're both naked.

Jimin checked the date. He was going insane. It's Saturday. There is no school. He turned to face Jungkook.

Jimin: I'm tired. My ass and belly button feels sore. What did you do to me?

Jungkook: you don't remember? Well, you did drink a whole bottle of wine.

Jimin: and you let me?

Jungkook: I didn't wanna get you mad and you lash out at me.

Jimin: true. I'm crazy when I'm drunk. I get my ass being sore, but why my belly button?

Jungkook: well, you kept shoving my finger into it. Also you kept telling me to bite it. So, I did.

Jimin: no wonder it's red. Why did you listen to me?

Jungkook: I dunno.

Jimin: whatever.

Jimin laid down again. Jungkook got out of bed. Jimin saw him naked. He turned away while blushing.

Jungkook: what's wrong? You saw all of me last night.

Jimin uncovered his eyes. He looked at Jungkook while blushing.

Jungkook: let's shower. Hmm?

Jimin: how about a bath? My ass hurts.

Jungkook: sure baby.

They go into the bath tub. Jimin laid on Jungkook's chest.

Jimin: if I remember one thing, you made me enjoy last night better than anyone ever had.

Jungkook: thanks. You were also enjoyable. First time I fucked a guy.

Jimin: was it every thing you hoped for and more?

Jimin said that in a sweet tone while looking at Jungkook. Jungkook kissed Jimin on the lips. He smiled at him.

Jungkook: it was baby. You did good. You were tight. I loved it.